LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

Still having issues with e2i player, here's what i get on, still a lot of no valid links,

Attachments

• E2i issue.jpg
    E2i issue.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 38
Thats what everyone gets with watch series , plenty of other links working as they have been from 2 weeks ago, try Series/ the watch, series 9, 123 movies, yify, all working
Cinemay. Tantifilms, Filma24hd, working for me too.

Last edited:
123 movies on UK/USA series, all, No items to display, having a look at some of the others, some stuff works, it just tends to be stuff I don't watch!, the things that me and SWMBO might watch, that used to, now doesn't, but beggers can't be choosers.

I Agree there MB, read a little of the grief that the plugin has been causing for the provider, that's unfair when it's free, thanks to all on here though for all the help I've been getting, it's appreciated,

123 movies on UK/USA series, all, No items to display, having a look at some of the others, some stuff works, it just tends to be stuff I don't watch!, the things that me and SWMBO might watch, that used to, now doesn't, but beggers can't be choosers.
123 movies server mystream working ok for me, Series thewatch should have all latest movies and tv shows anyway, if you search for them, I have just downloaded the whole of the 2nd series of The Twilight Zone plus that new Eurovision movie with Will Ferrall, both for the mrs, keep her happy.

I wish people would read the thread first before posting when all the info is on here. :cry:
Well said !!
I've been wishing this for years Moshi, but I don't think that's going to change anytime soon.......:disappointed:
And the gas thing is most posters would usually get the resolution to their query a LOT faster if they
just used the 'search' button and did a little bit of reading.
The 'looking to be spoon-fed' brigade is one of my pet hates and is the main reason I have really cut back on my replies.

I have a couple of new feeds i can add but not going to bother.just not worth the grief that comes with it.people complaining now with what is already available. (n)

I am well happy with what is available on it as istream was nearly defunked, but no doubt as usual the mnortity of idiots will ruin it for it for folk that really appreciate the work that you put in to it.

Cant find 6.5 anywhere?

Got to admit 6.4 is a crock of sh!t
Box reboots 7 times a day, can't remove plugins, opening epgimporter or any other plugin causes BSOD
I think it's still private at the moment as it's on openatv github but not on feeds yet. Maybe downgrade to ATV 6.3 till a stable version is released

Anyone know why I getting this error message when I try and play videos on some apps on e2 iplayer. I use xteplayer3for iptv so I know it works okay
20200629_194344.jpg

Please excuse my ignorance - I'm trying to learn and get better! I have a really basic question. I currently have E2iStream loaded and realise that I need to remove it and load E2iPlayer from the posted ipk - presumably by using Filezilla. So far so good (I t hink).

Now, the first step (remove E2iStream plug in) is proving slightly problematical - purely down to my inexperience and ignorance. When I select "Remove plug ins" I can't find E2iStream listed in any of the submenus - is it actually called something else in there?

Cheers

Please excuse my ignorance - I'm trying to learn and get better! I have a really basic question. I currently have E2iStream loaded and realise that I need to remove it and load E2iPlayer from the posted ipk - presumably by using Filezilla. So far so good (I t hink).

Now, the first step (remove E2iStream plug in) is proving slightly problematical - purely down to my inexperience and ignorance. When I select "Remove plug ins" I can't find E2iStream listed in any of the submenus - is it actually called something else in there?

Cheers
go to page 1 and read from thread 10 to page 13 or 14 tells you how to do the lot please people read read read its all there

go to page 1 and read from thread 10 to page 13 or 14 tells you how to do the lot please people read read read its all there
OK thanks. I honestly thought that removing the plug in would be the straightforward bit. I was all geared up to following the instructions for installing the new one but couldn't believe that there wasn't a plug in with the expected name on in the remove plugins section!

I apologise for wasting people's time.

E2iPlayer MaxBambi Working Hosts List - MOVIES:
123MoviesHD, Altadefinizione01, CB01, CinemaLibero, Filma24.io, Filma24HD.com, Filmaon, FilmeHD,net, FilmStreamHD, FreeDisc, Kinox, MovieRulz, MoziCsillag, PlanetStream, Series9, SolarMovie, TantiFilm, TheWatchSeries, Yify.

Back