LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

Honestly mate it's free it's not going to be perfect, there is vod servers on iptv etc that you can pay for that would be better option for you if you don't like the load times?
Ofcourse buddy, just seeing everyone doing it thought I give it a go. Honestly speaking think my box is slowing as the firmware updates. Going to be waiting for the H10

Honestly speaking think my box is slowing as the firmware updates.

Absolutely it does, sometimes due to added/updated options but, more often IMHO, as faster processors become available it opens the gateway for
sloppy coding. A fact that is rife throughout the electronics/IT world, unfortunately.

But this may not be the problem you are experiencing here. I have a number of old H2s's and while they are slower than more modern boxes
they still do the job to an acceptable level, but just about.

Grog freerange, better build from the two for me. Have you followed Uries advice from post 2 on this thread and changed some of the E2i player settings.

Grog freerange, better build from the two for me. Have you followed Uries advice from post 2 on this thread and changed some of the E2i player settings.
Yes I did, maybe not functioning properly on wooshbuild.

with grog freerange could I get same features as woosh eg skyskin and other little touches?

Yes you can. Why all the questions ?? We have all told you how to fix the issues to get it working tidy :unsure: All the same features just more up to date.
Thanks Mosh

last question promise could I flash with grog while the box still running on woosh?

thanks for all your help.

Yes using the command prompt line in grogs guide. Some times on the older woosh builds it will not allow it.Which version of woosh is on the box ??

Word of warning there is bug in version openatv-6.4--20200625 build epg importer not working i had to go back to openatv-6.4--20200622 build I have reported bug on openatv forum.

Back