Lest we forget

_98651058_042859565.jpg

What a guy happy 98th birthday
So glad to have met you at coninsby and to hear your stories (y)

Operation Chastise - Wikipedia
For the younger ones on here.
RIP to all the ones that never made it back home (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry xmas to all past and present serving personnel and families who sacrifice a lot to keep us safe in the uk.
And to my big brother and all the team at BBMF at raf coninsby for all your hard work and passion keeping the old war birds flying for so many to enjoy and bring back memories for the surviving few (y)

Merry xmas to all past and present serving personnel and families who sacrifice a lot to keep us safe in the uk.
And to my big brother and all the team at BBMF at raf coninsby for all your hard work and passion keeping the old war birds flying for so many to enjoy and bring back memories for the surviving few (y)
Well said mate 100% merry Christmas to all

Forgot to post this ages ago and cant wait for the unveiling ceremony and hope people travelling on the A46 dont start rubber necking looking at it and cause a crash ffs :X3: but it will look pretty spectacular when its up and painted (y) cant wait to have my taxi ride in Just Jayne at east kirkby in august just a shame i cant get a proper flight in one but did the 2 seat spitfire a few years ago over white cliffs of dover from Biggin hill :love:

Next phase of work starts on life-size Lancaster Bomber hoped to rival Angel of the North

i LOVED those Airfix models and the smell of glue in the morning.

my 5 brothers always had them, sadly i was never allowed to make them, but they did let me soak the transfers to slide on to planes, happy days, they always
had them hanging from the ceiling in their rooms.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...BMAB6BAgIEAQ&usg=AOvVaw25mehPl2tNG77--g38uPG_

Fingers crossed for Capt tom what a guy (y)

Its all a bit hush hush at the moment and nobody knows what time the flypast will take place because they dont want the general public to gather in crowds etc under the current situation etc my only hope is the weather plays ball and all pre flight checks etc go to plan and most off all someone gets it on film for people to see.

Last edited:
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...BMAB6BAgIEAQ&usg=AOvVaw25mehPl2tNG77--g38uPG_

Fingers crossed for Capt tom what a guy (y)

Its all a bit hush hush at the moment and nobody knows what time the flypast will take place because they dont want the general public to gather in crowds etc under the current situation etc my only hope is the weather plays ball and all pre flight checks etc go to plan and most off all someone gets it on film for people to see.
I could always throw a drone up if the weather plays up. I can do more than just a fly past

Back