Line details

Usr/Keys/ newcamd.list
or
etc/CCcam.cfg

in one of them files.

You can either access them locations on the zgemma via ftp or dreambox explorer or any other exploring extension that is on the zgemma.

Last edited:
thanks guys it looks like the files were not dumped before the flash had to buy another one, can anyone just tell me a number on how much lines are just so im not getting ripped off

if you ask in that link i posted you will get lots of mesages from providers you will see all the prices are pretty much the same
but make sure you get a few test lines :)

if you ask in that link i posted you will get lots of mesages from providers you will see all the prices are pretty much the same
but make sure you get a few test lines :)

I know this is a dumb question but the cable into the back of the box is from a virgin box on the wall does this mean I will need to get a line for virgin media?

Sorry for the dumb question i didnt know all this exsited until monday when i screwed up my mates box and hes on holiday so im trying to get it fixed before hes back lol

You'll also need a Coax to F adaptor, as the cable input has an F connector. Should cost under a fiver in stores - even less on ebay.

coax_plug_f_connector.jpg

another stupid question from a newb do i put my sly line and my virgin line on the same newcamd file
TIA rago

hopefully one thinks of making a folder on desktop pc with box name and inside have copies of your mg_cfg + newcamd.list or/and ccam.cfg,then reflashing one sends back files to where they were taken from and make note where as people seem to get lost.

Back