Line not showing

knap1975

I just flashed the new wooshbuild 4, put my line on usb stick came up imported and running but I'm not getting my channels ? When I go into softcam panel it says ccam 1 active but there is no ecm info ? Thanks

your line should show under the cams if it was added correct and connected, I don't use the build but I'm pretty sure if its a nline it auto boots mgacm and cccam for cline. I'm thinking what you've added on your stick maybe incorrect

Not yet will try one of them now, also when I used to press epg button I would get options like entertainment or kids etc but now goes straight to channel list I forgot how to change it ?

Not yet will try one of them now, also when I used to press epg button I would get options like entertainment or kids etc but now goes straight to channel list I forgot how to change it ?

to get the favourites press down arrow, blue, then the favs appear

Just tried filezilla I only got 1 cam on my box which is my mgcamd 138r1 I don't have a cam 2 and still no channels

So there could be a problem with something. Have you had your line checked? Is the format correct?

Please feel free to PM me your line and I will be happy to test it. Take a couple of minutes.

Before I went onto filezilla it gave me options on cam 1 and cam 2 was there also I went on filezilla put line in went back to box and the above happened
Will pm you now with line

Back