Local ITV region

IMG_8602.JPG
Can you tell me how to get my to region to the correct one? I've tried using the steps from the guide but this sets it to Granada when it should be ITV Border Scotland.
I've been advised to do a swap file but I don't know how to attempt that I'm afraid.
Only had my box a month and apart from a few issues with recording this is the only thing I need fixed. I've attached a picture of what the guide changes ITV to and what I want it to really be..... Step by step idiots guide would be really appreciated[emoji3]

Does ITV Border have a HD channel? 103 is the regions HD channel but not all have one, ie I live in ITV Central East Region but 103 is ITV Central West HD as East is not available in HD.

If you go to channel 178 (in all channels) you should find your local SD ITV channel.

Grog is right itv border doesn't have a HD channel. And do if you swap granada HD with border it will switch back when updating bouquets.
Only thing you can do is either remember the number 76 or add it to your favorites. Are you using abm?

Quick fix set country to republic of ireland then region to scotland border u will loose hd but get itv border

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Quick fix set country to republic of ireland then region to scotland border u will loose hd but get itv border

Woo hoo! I think it's worked[emoji3]
Tried this before and it never so I'll see what happens with the lunchtime news[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not use your area and not have it to swap hd channels if your not bothered about having hd first

Grog is right itv border doesn't have a HD channel. And do if you swap granada HD with border it will switch back when updating bouquets.
Only thing you can do is either remember the number 76 or add it to your favorites. Are you using abm?

Tried just typing in 76 each time I wanted to use it but it wouldn't come up, I had to search through all the channels to find it[emoji85]

Now I've got it all set to the correct regions, do I need to tell it to record & series link all the programs I had previously set up??
If I get the recordings sorted I'll be a happy bunny and can cancel big bad sky forever [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Press green button on your remote and it should show you what has been recorded and what is series linked

Press green button on your remote and it should show you what has been recorded and what is series linked

a0a4ecb82c18d1eeef36017f479ca069.jpg

Nope! Green button brings up the plugin browser[emoji15]

Sorry my bad! Long press the red button

Ahhh yes that worked[emoji3]
Does this look like they will work like the series link does on sky, or do I need to do something else? I pressed the red button and then requested series link, it shows on the epg for today, but isn't showing for Monday.

As you can see it's all for my benefit so I can watch these at my leisure while hubby watches rubbish[emoji23][emoji23]

f99a57e1e74ead6d8db90e26a7977d68.jpg

That menu just shows you what is due to be recorded. To set a series link go to epg, find the program press blue for series link

Sorry I'm not by a zgemma so it's off the top of my head. It's record button then auto timer dor series link. It looks like you have it already series linked.

Just to be sure go check.
Menu....timers.....auto timers (I think it's that)

On atv series link go to epg find programme press record,will now have option to record or record series. For corrie emerdale etc you will have to alter timers slightly or they will give the message of conflict.

Back