Local ITV region

Is there no signal at all on tunner b.
I couldnt really make out from the picture lol
Is line multi tunner enabled that shouldnt make a diffrence on fresat anyway really 1-5 etc

d1ecf7776aa6c731fa077a7e43baa7c1.jpg

Does this help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They both look correct to me mate would try setting prefferd tunner for recording as liamt said if that dosent work i would try somewhere else if it works there its a dish/coax problem imo

Hokey dokes I'll have a tinker with it later got to nip out now, thanks for your help [emoji3]

Try the tuner this game is said I said a few posts back if that doesn't work unscrew your cables and swap them around then go back and see what the signal strength is and let us no

To take better pics youre best thing to do is goto your boxes ip address on safari (mine is 192.168.0.12) and then press show full openwebif. Then ull see down left hand side option saying grab screenshot. Press that and then make sure high definition is ticked.

98be95e247620e023d7bbc3a41625b68.jpg

Right I've swapped the cables round and tuner B still appears to have no channels - any clues on how to fix please?

679a0bb6ef64a4a9bda7b92009d55f53.jpg

Must be a dodgy tuner. I had the same problem but mine was 48% agc. Couldn't get channel 4 sent it back and they replaced it for me

---------- Post Merged at 06:52 PM ----------

Put itv on then check the settings see it if changes as mine was 0% on channel 4 but 48% on everything else

Last edited:
It was working before, so I'm a bit peeved to say the least! I'll drop the company an email to see if they can help!
Thanks for all your help[emoji3][emoji93]

Let us no how you get on - in the mean time you can always drop wooshman a message since its his build you are using

After some help from my line supplier we've came to the conclusion tuner B is faulty, so I've emailed the company I got it from, fingers crossed its a quick swap for a replacement box!! On the plus side I've learned a lot about how it works today[emoji85]

Mine had the same issue as yours mabie it's from the same supplier. I sent mine off Wednesday got a email today saying a replacement should arrive tuesday

Mine had the same issue as yours mabie it's from the same supplier. I sent mine off Wednesday got a email today saying a replacement should arrive tuesday

Flip they're not all faulty[emoji85]. Got mine from the place Techkings sponsors, zgemma.co.uk hope they sort it out soon[emoji3]

They're asking for a picture of the back to see if I've wired it up right and want to call me to talk me through stuff but I'm out all day today so will probably be Monday before I can do it!
I'll keep you posted [emoji3]

Let me no what they say. I'll let you no if my box is fixed when it arrives.

Spoke to Max from zgemma and he ran through some checks and the tuner is not broken. Still not sure why the recordings weren't working but it recorded today while he was on the phone and it allowed me to watch other channels and watch the one being recorded!
I've re-flashed it today and set up the series links again so watch this space!!!!

Hope you get yours sorted out ok[emoji1303][emoji3]

I cancelled it the other day, then this recording issue raised its ugly head[emoji85]
All worked ok for lunchtime Neighbours edition, and all settings now backed up!
Good luck with yours

Back