Local ITV region

I'm still getting the same problem with channel 4 all other channels are working just getting tune failed on channel 4 with tuner b. Must be something my end, what did you do to fix yours, I'll give it a try?

I'm still getting the same problem with channel 4 all other channels are working just getting tune failed on channel 4 with tuner b. Must be something my end, what did you do to fix yours, I'll give it a try?

After mine worked ch4 did that the same that day but it hasn't done it since, I think some of the software updates fixed it!

He got me to do this: menu - setup - service searching - tuner A configuration - congregation mode - not configured
This showed that tuner b worked we then did the same for B and showed A worked. He suggested I re-flashed which I did, and touch wood all is ok now!

Do you update the software daily with blue button? I'm sure that's what fixed mine and now thanks to the other post about series Link recording mine is working great[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use vix so have software updates turned off what software are you using I'll try the same

Whoosh build is a version of ATV, ill try a fresh install of vix if that fails I'll give ATV a go thanks

Can't be bothered setting up the if from scratch, I'll just use tuner A to record then if I want to watch channel 4 on tuner B I will use the HD version

Can't be bothered setting up the if from scratch, I'll just use tuner A to record then if I want to watch channel 4 on tuner B I will use the HD version

I bet it gets the better of you and you do it [emoji85][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back