Lock out when recording

So zgemma i55 plus
Iptv 2x connections
I set to record as soon as the spinning icon appears I cant do anything the channel still plays but it's like the box ha locls out I cant do anything with remote

Via jedi maker bud it does to record the icon pops up and everything plays normally in back ground just literally cant change channel or cancel recording

In Jedi mate once you've entered your details it takes you to next page where it says vod catagories ect will be in there are you using service app as can't record using service app

Are you managing to record iptv with that box alot are telling me it needs to be a H series box to record , I'm complete lost with it

Could also be a poor usb stick. I've used cheap eBay ones before and had random blue circle even when changing channel.

I used a i55 box and was able to record one program and watch another the box is designed for iptv so can't be the box mate are you sure you have multiroom sub mate

So are you a reseller with your own panel and can't record your own sub I used Jedi didn't like xtream editor a slight drop out in speed or a freeze on iptv can stop the recording from recording

yes mate im being told it cant be done with jedi but if your running it then it can be done , I've never done a zgemma but from other lads looking over what I've done it's all set correct

You can record whilst using Jedi it has to be set to 4097 in Jedi but recording is hit and miss with iptv anyway

Back