Looking a motorised dish

hi guys looking at possibly getting a motorised dish. Have a couple of zgemma boxes will i be able to use with this? Basically looking at the process of how it works what control the motor on the dish. Also where i get a sub to cover the multiple satellites. Can i have more thab ine box running of the dish

Thanks guys

If you're going to be using more than 1 receiver on the set-up, i'd consider multi-lnb instead of motorised.

There's providers that offer euro subs - in the request a satellite line thread on here will do the job.

If you are doing the installation yourself
Heres a guide

Different methods of setting up a motorised.system.First i would check that the pole is exactly vertical Mount.the dish
And polar head with the dish forward Set the polar elevation and declination offset according to your site latitiude For example if your latitude is 55° your polar elevation will be 34.4° your. declination of.set would be 7.1° Rotate the dish.and polar head.so.that the dish points true south and
tighten the fixing bolts This can be done by using a satellite meter to find the at 1 west
The next step is to rotate the dish on the polar head to find a reference satellite to the east Astra 28 east this can be.done. by a motor positioner or by unclamping the motor and moving the dish by hand Move the dish from east to west to maximise the signal then slacked the elevation adjustment bolts peak the signal level retighten the bolts Next rotate the dish on its polar head to find a satellite to the west and maximise the signal Then without loosening the elevation.bolts flex the dish up and down to see if the signal can be increased if so the polar head must be adjusted very slightly on the mounting pole
And the whole.procedure repeated until no
Increase in the signal can be found on either east or west Then move the.dish on its polar head to find a satellite as near as
possible to true south check the signal is peaked If not you might have to readjust the declination angle setting on the dish very slightly until the signal level is peaked for all the satellite's

Back