Looking for help

Hi have an iptv sub with a provider who i have been with for nearly 2 years. I was having issues with an app formuler box and contacted formuler for help as the after an update app wouldnt work i told the guy what they were asking about trialling my m3u which i never supplied them and he has now blocked my line . He deleted me then when i complained he re added me for a bit and now has done so again. Is there anyway to get this guy back i have bank details for money paid and server details. I also have brung many customers to his service . As you can tell i am totally enraged that he has accused me of this.

Tbh how the provider in question is looking at it is if you have/havnt passed them on then his service could be comprisesed so to speak its not going to bother him how many customers you've passed his/there way as probably had more than what you've taken to him before you signed up if you have proof you havnt passed an m3u on then show him in black and white

I have proved it to him . I have screens of the chat log with formuler . M3u was never shared. Hes happy to keep my other customers whos logins he knows i have as i have set up all there devices so if he feels i was a risk he wouldnt want to be keeping those lines live as i surely could risk the server with them. The initial guy was from here but after the whole iptv issues month back i think he sold his customer base to a new provider. The seem quite large online.

Is your line active now with the provider in question when you contacted formuler was you even using the right m3u format

No mate the guy canceled my line early sunday morning he then reactivated me on a trial for 48 hours on sunday after i complained publicly on his facebook group. I the. Asked when my line would be fixed and re added and he said i was under review and then deleted me.

The format had changed for the updated mytvonline it no longers wnats the long m3u it wanted the short version.

If using fleabay or facebuk then you are on your own unfortunately
This is what these forums are for - so you don't have to donate money to the fly by night thieves.
If original sub was with a TK member you should have only dealt with him, not his uncle's friend's cousin

I had no choice mate he was reselling the service i end up with. He moved me to the new guy when he have up reselling. They actually seemed quite professional. They dont advertise on fb or that was a closed group .

Yeah looks like i have . Im pretty sure there will be people that are happy to have his details passed over to them Who are able to do something about it.

If anyone asks you by personal message you are free to tell them. , but you can't mention supplier details in public forums

the old "Handing out the m3u" chestnut.......i sympathise with you but also your provider (if he was legit)....Even thinking that his m3u has been handed to the wrong person could cause him/her a huge problem (been there myself). As others have mentioned....do your homework, look for reviews, and do not get a new service off Gumtree or Facebook.......its littered with scammers.

He saying any money owed for remaining service will be refunded. Im waiting to hear back. Seller seems legit enough but almost as if Hes doing you a favour providing iptv. I get theY dont have a call centre with thousandS but he clearly holds himself as some sort of iptv savour/guru very high and mighty. The annoying thing is am the type of person who if they had got it sorted i would a shared the solution with the hole server and helped others fix theirs. Hes clearly not worries about m3u and just wants rid because i would call him out as i have and he knows about 3/4 other users m3u as i have set up there firestick/boxes and hes happy to keep them.

If he's refunding what's left of your subscription then you haven't lost anything so I'd just chalk it down to experience.

It's worth reporting who you originally bought the sub from here to the mods as he might be reselling another service now and shouldn't be allowed to if he doesn't honour his subscriptions.

As said above I’d cut ties and move on, who can you even report someone to for purchasing IPTV, think about it mate.

I think taking him 3/4 customers is hardly going to make a dent for him either so I’d watch how you handle this as he could end up just cutting them as well.

Look on this forum and follow the advice given to find a good provider.

Nah i know and you can actually report someone i had a local guy near me supply people with dodgy boxes one day he just chucked it someone clearly took the hump cause a few weeks later his home was raided and a load of equipment removed. Nah i wouldnt take the customers i mentioned that as he clearly is just using the m3u excuse as i have all there m3u files because i set there boxes up for him. I am also there point of contact for him as they are elderly people who dont have access to facebook or arent savvy enough to use forums. So i feel sorry for them as i wont be able to help them if any issues arise

I'd request a refund from your original supplier on this forum.
The chances are he and this 'new' mush are the same person, he's trying to move clients away from this forum so he can pull sh!t like this with impunity

Just really pis*** you off that someone acts like that . Selling iptv isnt doing others a favour its making you money.
I'd request a refund from your original supplier on this forum.
The chances are he and this 'new' mush are the same person, he's trying to move clients away from this forum so he can pull sh!t like this with impunity
I have looked back through mails on here and have found the original guy his profile doesnt allow you to view it anymore i wonder if he has chucked it on here

Nah i know and you can actually report someone i had a local guy near me supply people with dodgy boxes one day he just chucked it someone clearly took the hump cause a few weeks later his home was raided and a load of equipment removed. Nah i wouldnt take the customers i mentioned that as he clearly is just using the m3u excuse as i have all there m3u files because i set there boxes up for him. I am also there point of contact for him as they are elderly people who dont have access to facebook or arent savvy enough to use forums. So i feel sorry for them as i wont be able to help them if any issues arise

You can report anyone for anything mate but you could be putting yourself in risk as well.

As suggested, you need to report your original supplier here as well.

Back