M3u To Bouquet Converter Plugin (m2b-0.4-r0)

No it's a separate job this just adds your IPTV to bouquets. Have a look in the IPTV section for assigning epg with echannelizer

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cheers, i know how to do that. Just thought this was a magical way of doing it for me :)

Does such a thing exist, i thought i read that some providers supply scripts that does bouquet and EPG or is that just the dream?

Cheers, i know how to do that. Just thought this was a magical way of doing it for me :)

Does such a thing exist, i thought i read that some providers supply scripts that does bouquet and EPG or is that just the dream?
Some do provide a script yes they just do the hard work for you

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ok my provider has provided a guide to get XCPlugin installed and once done that shows the channels with a sort of EPG in there (showing the current and next 2 programs). So the EPG is pulling from somewhere. Is there any way I can link the standard zgemma EPG to this?

I've been messing around with this for a while on my zgemma and vu duo2 box and find that the x stream plugin works well for vods but the EPG for live streams is terrible compared to mag and android apps working from same m3u link.
I finally got all 28e channels in bouquets with working EPG using putty and e-channeliser but for all the none UK channels the EPG is blank in my bouquets despite some showing in xstream and the android app.
Ive tried downloading varoius xmltv providers using crossepg including rytec iptv xmltv but it doesnt populate any channels. Ive looked into xstream editor and iptv epg but the time outlay to manually update channels is not worth it for the amount of time I watch them.
I tried to contact my provider to ask whether they supply an epg XML url but got no reply.

I guess what I am asking is, am I trying to do something that isn't possible or am I just with a none comparable provider or am I just doing something wrong. Is there an easy solution to getting EPG on none UK channels?

Are there any providers out there which supply a full or near as full EPG or this this something I am going to have to sort out myself?

Last edited:
So this is my new Enigma2 app from provider.

Its a good plugin quite fast and sorted well for navigation. I did have a problem trying to skip VOD I could fastforward but not skip. Epg seems fine not as advance as the default enigma epg. Im still testing so will update.
Also record function is gone so late night us box office fights might be a problem, I always fall asllep.

https://forum.xtream-codes.com/topic/3587-xc-enigma2-plugin/

ive also got this from a supplier, no epg, but more important for me is there is no lock for the adult section, got a 9 year old boy, and need this section locking somehow with parental lock, anyone any ideas how to resolve this?

If you have a vu+duo2 or solo2 you can set up a pin so when u press menu button to access xtream tv the little ones can't get in lol

If you have a vu+duo2 or solo2 you can set up a pin so when u press menu button to access xtream tv the little ones can't get in lol

I used putty to inject my m3u file to h2s. my iptv provider gave me link in this format.
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh (IPTV LINK USER NAME AND PASSWORD) && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

Once I had the channels I used dream box edit to read my channel list the problem was I got one masive list of channels and had to use e-channelizer to create subfolders and drag and drop channels to where i wanted them. then set epg up cloning reference codes of sat channels.
  • Download a software called ' PUTTY
  • Open Putty - write down your IP address , choose Telnet and press Open
  • Usually User is Root and password is blank - If you do not know the details , download a new firmware ( http://openpli.org) .
  • Now we will give you our address link . Copy and Paste the link . Press Enter . You are Done
i have the same file and want to use it on the xc plugin do you know how i can do this?

So I'm struggling to get an answer on this but have noticed a few folk asking the same question but not getting a reply.

I've just got the m3u imported and the epg perfected. I want to transfer this good image onto my box in the bedroom but change the username and password on the file (I have 2 files from my provider) what files do I need to edit? Is it just the bouquets files or is there others that need done also.

Any help would be appreciated.

If your mean xtreme editor then yes u got separate bouquets for sports. Entertainment. Documentarys . Etc

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have followed all instructions on this thread-and everything went as planned-put m3u on hdd-converted -all channels showing on screen but when it comes to playing box freezes and i have to reboot.I know the m3u is kosher cause it works on android/kodi.The box i'm using is zgemma h2 anyone got iptv working on these? image is andy mc

hii guys ive followed this and installed the plugin but ive failed after that
how do i change the the path ? i cant seem to click on it to change it
it will allow me to change the type and put password in but just cant change path

any help would be appreciated

Back