Mag 254 warning message

seddo2007

As any1 had the same message access to the webpage you where trying to visit has been blocked in accordance with manufacture content protection and piracy prevention policy please contact your iptv service provider

One of the boxes in the bedroom just come up with this after an update .Not had a chance roll back the firmware to try that yet.
Vu+ Solo2
ZGemma H2S
Firestick
Samsung Android app
All the above work fine tho

Attachments

• received_357376205090757.jpeg
    received_357376205090757.jpeg
    534.7 KB · Views: 208
Roll back firmware is where you find older images and use them.
Eg open vix Apollo is many years old.

I dont think its image related do you use vpn or is router in safe mode as thinking its waved a red flag at that address.

I have exactly the same problem, however I have firmware auto updates & beta versions turned off and the update method set to USB (as opposed to the default HTTP) and it still displayed the same blocked message as above. I've also checked the current firmware version and it was last updated in August. So I suspect its not being implemented via the firmware on all of their boxes!.

I'm out at the moment, have you tried disconnecting your router to renew the IP address and try your Mag after? Obviously check the ip before/after so it has changed.

I'm out at the moment, have you tried disconnecting your router to renew the IP address and try your Mag after? Obviously check the ip before/after so it has changed.
I was connected via a VPN set to a non European server both in the run up to and during the message and block occuring and I've since tried servers located in other Countries and even a different VPN service but no change.

I tried another IPTV provider and that works....for now. Too late for me to do anything more tonight, hopefully it will be figured out eventually. There are also discussions starting to appear elsewhere on the same subject and all relating to MAG boxes and the same message.

Last edited:
It's to do with new software from informir, any server that's been flagged up will be blocked by your mag boxes,
Try going back at least 2 or 3 software versions see if this cures problem.

It's to do with new software from informir, any server that's been flagged up will be blocked by your mag boxes,
Try going back at least 2 or 3 software versions see if this cures problem.

I have the same problem on my MAG254. Can anyone post an earlier version of firmware than 0.2.18-r23-254 please. Many thanks

I have that warning message, I woke up to it this morning on my mag256.
It's stuck on the portal selection page.
I have another provider that works fine.
Only happening on a certain provider.
It will not allow me to load the certain provider.
I think it must have updated the firmware overnight.
Liking for older firmware.
Cheers.

have you asked your provider if your firmware version is enabled on their servers?
Hi
No thought it best not to ask Sly anything regarding a mag box with my sip provider
Thanks

Hi
No thought it best not to ask Sly anything regarding a mag box with my sip provider
Thanks
Isp provider

Isp provider
I have mentioned that another provider works fine, so I don't know if the url has been flagged up.on Sly sip?
Cheers

Hi
That is the firmware I currently have on the box.
Cheers.20181218_110548.jpg

Attachments

• 20181218_110548.jpg
    20181218_110548.jpg
    855.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
then theres your answer bud.

ask them to have a look at the server logs to see if your device has tried to connect.

if they are the supplier and not a reseller they can easily do that.

Back