Mag 322 not updating

Del-Boy

Had a power cut last saturday for 15 mins,since then mag box has not auto updated,last things to go up were Toy Story 4 and Harrow

Any ideas what I could try to fix this?
Cheers all and come on you Spurs

Contacted my supplier and he has no real experience with Mag box,am now getting "Page Loading Error" and whenever I try anything it goes into a 60 second boot up and goes back to error message

Any ideas anyone?

Contacted my supplier and he has no real experience with Mag box,am now getting "Page Loading Error" and whenever I try anything it goes into a 60 second boot up and goes back to error message

Any ideas anyone?
Reboot box then reload portal I got same issue on brand new box bought yester mag 324. Funny though provider said leave box on for 2 hours as it’s Mac not locking down to the server and that should cure it I thought time to try another provider which I did no such issues. Now if my original provider says it’s a known issue with Mag and stbs why is making my box unresponsive and other providers isn’t. Both portals are in use. But yet with test provider I can move around box without any issues unlike first one. Only thing I’ve done is enter no block firmware onto a factory image. So if anyone knows of what this provider is talking about please chime in. To you my friend my first line in message is what worked for treboot restart portal after reboot

Contacted my supplier and he has no real experience with Mag box,it's all back on but no updating on films and box sets,any ideas fellow mag users??

Hi bro I can tell you what I did, which actually pulls this thread and the why some urls work thread together. I will need to speak to Admin on here to make available the firmware which includes the no block.
What I did was factory reset my 324 a tiny little pin hole at side of box, whilst plugging in power.
Keep button depressed till it flashes quickly then release button. I then flashed the firmware I obtained from another tech forum.
And I have had no issues with no connection popping up , or changing channels box going black and unresponsive, or anything else it’s actually running solid.
My suspicions were confirmed as I think it’s down to firmware and the no block but alls good now.
I have all software for boxes from mag 250 up to Mag324. And when get time ask Admin how to make available this for others on here or even if I am allowed as it came from another site. And it’s in no way my work or anything to do with me, I was just lucky I found it after following a discussion regarding all issues above. I will try find time to contact Admin today and seek there advice and approval to see how I can make this available here hope this helps

Back