Mag 322

stuss

V.i.P Oakley connesuir
TK Supporter
Have ordered a mag 322. I gave up with 256. w..o.s eventuality concluded it was faulty..
Anyone shed any information regards
mag 322. Its a replacement for mag 254.

Regards stuss

Also, just check with your current provider if he supports the new MAG322. I brought one in December and it was not supported initially but one email to my provider and 30 minutes later it was all working.

322 Is great, No Issues and working just as good if not better than the other Models.. bargain at around the 65-70 mark..
Will i be able to use my current provider with regards to 322 .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Will i be able to use my current provider with regards to 322 .

I would imagine so m8, Just ask and they will tell you. But i see no reason why not. Simply send the new Mac Address to your Provider, they will edit the one you have with the new one and then you simply add the url to your new mag and load.. bobs yar uncle, working

I would imagine so m8, Just ask and they will tell you. But i see no reason why not. Simply send the new Mac Address to your Provider, they will edit the one you have with the new one and then you simply add the url to your new mag and load.. bobs yar uncle, working
Thanks the origional 254 i gave to my son. @ uni.. i bought a 256. It kept turning itself off intermittently. Then the remote was unresponsive..
W.O.S sent a replacement 322 which arrives today.. cheers for the heads up..

Mag 322 is the same set up as most mags.. The 322 has a different chipset
But setting up took less than 10 mins from un boxing. to updating software.
To loading URL
( no difference just go to system settings. Then click on server. Portal type in provider details )
Unlike 256. 322 actually works as it should..
322 has only been running 2 hours so will hammer it over the weekend .

UPDATE
MAG 322. Works fine but instead of a red light on standby.. its blue . Device does not get hot but flashes 2 shades of blue .on pressing red remote button twice all normal
Have disabled HDMI-CEC Settings nothing changes still a bright blue light appears

I have tried this on lounge tv . And then on my man cave ordinary 37" one hdmi output
Still same result...

Last edited:
He needs your mac address from your box. Send him this, and he can add you to the portal.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

He needs your mac address from your box. Send him this, and he can add you to the portal.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Try a different provider on test. If it works. The problem is his end..

I have a sub working perfectly on my mag 256, picked up a 322 for another room, gave him the Mac but it says STB NOT SUPPORTED, he said he'll look into it as he hasn't had any other customers with the new 322, I thought someone here might know and I could help speed up getting myself connected.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

STB and mac codes are a totally different thing, fool as all he needs to do is add the mac code and give you his suppliers url details to enter into the portal as the 322 is just an updated version of the 254,Just a 2 minute google search will explain that

It's a different version for the Mag 322/324, the panel needs to be compatible with the latest software called 'ministriva' or something like that, just had a PM from him saying he's updating today and all should be compatible tonight.

The 'set up' of the Mag using Mac address and Portal is the same yeah, but the box won't activate on the panel if the panel software is not compatible with the new Mag software.

Back