hello
has anyone whith a 322 been able to load 2.19.02-rc2 from 2.19.02-rc1 by usb i always get digital signature not correct
any advice
regards

Hi.. there are other sources available.. If it doesn´t work from Nepose then please look here.. you´ll have to download .. when you open the download they´ll be a file named NoBlock.. inside the file are no blocks for a number on Mags including 322.

You will have to copy the folder and file inside onto a Fat32 formatted USB stick.

I´d also do a full reset beforehand and disable the automatic updates in the settings when you reset to factory image.. when its at factory settings reboot holding the menu button to access the recovery mode.. then go to upgrade tools select USB.. let the box reboot.. check again that automatic updates and beta mode are disabled.. reboot again this time with the ethernet cable in.. your box should now be working normally..

download here..

https://mega.nz/#!ccUUxAhS!Gw83gbooRdDif9T8XBsVN8SSPbq4XFvxWQFvBBrgDH0

hello
has anyone whith a 322 been able to load 2.19.02-rc2 from 2.19.02-rc1 by usb i always get digital signature not correct
any advice
regards

Hi I have been running with RC1 for a week or so with no problems. Have also tried multiple times with RC2 from the Nepose website and can confirm the Wrong signature error. To be honest as RC 2 seems to only fix a resolution setting that I am not having a problem with I will keep running RC1. I used the same memory stick in the rear USB port on my MAG 322 that I installed the transitional image with.

Will have a try downloading from the link sent by Kielbear to see if there is any difference

Hi.. there are other sources available.. If it doesn´t work from Nepose then please look here.. you´ll have to download .. when you open the download they´ll be a file named NoBlock.. inside the file are no blocks for a number on Mags including 322.

You will have to copy the folder and file inside onto a Fat32 formatted USB stick.

I´d also do a full reset beforehand and disable the automatic updates in the settings when you reset to factory image.. when its at factory settings reboot holding the menu button to access the recovery mode.. then go to upgrade tools select USB.. let the box reboot.. check again that automatic updates and beta mode are disabled.. reboot again this time with the ethernet cable in.. your box should now be working normally..

download here..

Have just tested this with my MAG 322 and after default setting my MAG twice to be sure I ran the image update and all is working fine with the Noblock image. I will test this for a few days

Have just tested this with my MAG 322 and after default setting my MAG twice to be sure I ran the image update and all is working fine with the Noblock image. I will test this for a few days

My MAG 322 with the Noblock image keeps going to a black screen when navigating through the menu or accessing the EPG. I have to pull the plug and reboot. Have not had this with the RC1 software. I have changed the resolution in the inner portal from auto to 1080p and it still does it. Any ideas? the unit actually powers off completely and cannot be turned on again with the power button.

My MAG 322 with the Noblock image keeps going to a black screen when navigating through the menu or accessing the EPG. I have to pull the plug and reboot. Have not had this with the RC1 software. I have changed the resolution in the inner portal from auto to 1080p and it still does it. Any ideas? the unit actually powers off completely and cannot be turned on again with the power button.

My MAG 322 is an early model as the casing looks like a MAG 254. I checked the serial with Infomir and it is a genuine MAG 322 box with no optical cable output. Could this be the issue compared to the newer cased MAG 322?

My MAG 322 is an early model as the casing looks like a MAG 254. I checked the serial with Infomir and it is a genuine MAG 322 box with no optical cable output. Could this be the issue compared to the newer cased MAG 322?
I have reflashed with RC1 transitional update and box works perfectly again with no turn off so sticking with this. I will try both on a newer MAG 322 box soon to see if I have the same problems.

Thanks xjk1 for testing and you get the same results and problem i had!
for your info my 322 has 11.4-A00ZZ-00 as hardware version - the RC1 transitional is the best and more stable i use
i will wait for the new compiled firmware by Nepose ((hoping that he will have time to work on..)
happily i was never bloked in any way . perhaps because i have a "serious" provider !
i will wait quietly for the new firmware because i have 80% of what i needed the 20% could be just improvements and not critical..
wait and see..
best regards

Thanks xjk1 for testing and you get the same results and problem i had!
for your info my 322 has 11.4-A00ZZ-00 as hardware version - the RC1 transitional is the best and more stable i use
i will wait for the new compiled firmware by Nepose ((hoping that he will have time to work on..)
happily i was never bloked in any way . perhaps because i have a "serious" provider !
i will wait quietly for the new firmware because i have 80% of what i needed the 20% could be just improvements and not critical..
wait and see..
best regards

Hi no problem, The hardware version of my box is 11.7-B0ZZ-00-01 I was worried when they turned up as I thought they were fake boxes compared to the 322 models I have had before. The exterior casing of my test MAG 322 looks like a MAG 254 compared to the more modern looking 322 units and it has no optical output. I have just received model 11.4-A0ZZ 00 01 dated 27-05-2018 so will test one these over the weekend with my provider who is brilliant never blocked and know what they are doing. I will leave feedback next week. RC1 transitional has been very stable in my tests.

Hi no problem, The hardware version of my box is 11.7-B0ZZ-00-01 I was worried when they turned up as I thought they were fake boxes compared to the 322 models I have had before. The exterior casing of my test MAG 322 looks like a MAG 254 compared to the more modern looking 322 units and it has no optical output. I have just received model 11.4-A0ZZ 00 01 dated 27-05-2018 so will test one these over the weekend with my provider who is brilliant never blocked and know what they are doing. I will leave feedback next week. RC1 transitional has been very stable in my tests.

OK I have flashed the newer hardware model of the MAG 322 - 11.4-A0ZZ 00 01 with the RC 1 transitional and the NoBlock images this afternoon and both work perfectly and the NoBlock image does not crash/turn off this box.

My personal MAG 322 test unit must have been a very early release of the 322 so I will just use RC1 Transitional with this unit.

I have not experienced a block personally (and my provider is excellent!) however I think I will now flash all my MAG 322 units with RC1 or NoBlock just to be on the safe side. Hope this information helps.

Testing this newer box with NoBlock for a few days with a test from my provider. I will leave some feedback once I have finished testing

Last edited:
hello it's a question for Nepose
do you think that the next rc3 could be ugraded direct from 2.19.01-transitional without going through 2.19.02-rc1 nor 2.19.02-rc2 ?
regards

OK I have flashed the newer hardware model of the MAG 322 - 11.4-A0ZZ 00 01 with the RC 1 transitional and the NoBlock images this afternoon and both work perfectly and the NoBlock image does not crash/turn off this box.

My personal MAG 322 test unit must have been a very early release of the 322 so I will just use RC1 Transitional with this unit.

I have not experienced a block personally (and my provider is excellent!) however I think I will now flash all my MAG 322 units with RC1 or NoBlock just to be on the safe side. Hope this information helps.

Testing this newer box with NoBlock for a few days with a test from my provider. I will leave some feedback once I have finished testing

My unit has been working solidly with the NoBlock software with no problems for a good few days now so happy to recommend

hello it's a question for Nepose
do you think that the next rc3 could be ugraded direct from 2.19.01-transitional without going through 2.19.02-rc1 nor 2.19.02-rc2 ?
regards
Hi, yes. At May or June (hoping for May) I'm going to release a new image which will fix all upgrading stuff and since this there will never be transitional or final images, those images will be just firmware and you choose whether you want to flash by HTTP or from bootloader.

Hi nepose!

Mag 351 is not doing the internal portal full HD resolution?
Hi, MAG 351 is doing full HD. The curious thing is that MAG 322 is not doing full HD at internal portal at all, there is no possibility to set 1920x1080 neither from internal portal or from System Recovery Utility. Even when you change, the original firmware is programmed to downgrade to 1280x720 when 1920x1080 is set. That's why I released 2.19.02-rc.2 - this image allows setting 1920x1080 from embedded portal. But this image is only for MAG 322 and Aura HD Pro. Flashing it on any other STB will return wrong architecture error.

Hi, yes. At May or June (hoping for May) I'm going to release a new image which will fix all upgrading stuff and since this there will never be transitional or final images, those images will be just firmware and you choose whether you want to flash by HTTP or from bootloader.

Hi, MAG 351 is doing full HD. The curious thing is that MAG 322 is not doing full HD at internal portal at all, there is no possibility to set 1920x1080 neither from internal portal or from System Recovery Utility. Even when you change, the original firmware is programmed to downgrade to 1280x720 when 1920x1080 is set. That's why I released 2.19.02-rc.2 - this image allows setting 1920x1080 from embedded portal. But this image is only for MAG 322 and Aura HD Pro. Flashing it on any other STB will return wrong architecture error.
Hi nepose!

Please nepose fix the small tv problem mag 351 in the upper right corner of the internal portal!

Hi, sorry for this longggggg delay but I've had lot of private stuff. I've moved project website to https://portal.magboxes.xyz and released upgrade v2.20.00. It fixes the stuff with upgrading and now there are no transitional and final images.
When there will come new image, you may either download it from website and flash manually or go to STB settings and do OTA upgrade.
Unfortunately this v2.20.00 must be flashed from Bootloader / System Recovery Utility in order to reprogram STB internal memory.

You can download it from https://portal.magboxes.xyz/download :)

Nepose
very pleased to hear again from you ..
hope you have made personnal / study / and now magbox projects headhache free !
thanks for coming back

Hi, sorry for this longggggg delay but I've had lot of private stuff. I've moved project website to https://portal.magboxes.xyz and released upgrade v2.20.00. It fixes the stuff with upgrading and now there are no transitional and final images.
When there will come new image, you may either download it from website and flash manually or go to STB settings and do OTA upgrade.
Unfortunately this v2.20.00 must be flashed from Bootloader / System Recovery Utility in order to reprogram STB internal memory.

You can download it from https://portal.magboxes.xyz/download :)

Hi Nepose!

I m tested new firmware 2.20.00 mag351! Small tv form portal no working and blocking mag! Just then come place if before play the movie form NAS

Any chance you will be making new images for the newer models ? : 424 etc etc ?

Last edited:
very disapointed by no "answer" and no réaction from Nepose at any question about the new firmware he introduce !
Hello Nepose please we need to know were we can go ....
regards

Back