Mag replacement

sorry to drag this up again but changing my MAG 256 box has not been a priority for obvious reasons in a global pandemic with elderly folks to look after :cry:
a quick question and my last hopefully !!!
Is it worth paying a lot more for a formuler Z7+ or Z8 or just going for the Amiko A6 ? will just be for iptv and youtube if possible !
please be gentle with me :smiley:
Thanks Tony

Depends on budget the Amiko A6 is £60 and think z8 is around £120 I have both z8 and and Amiko box

Reactions: PCM
hello to all just my own experience
i own a 322 magbox with no problem because i do not accept infomir upgrade but i upload an old nepose software in 2018 and all things are still going fine
i just needed to watch tv no interest in recording or other subprogram..
find a good service is more difficult than a good box

Reactions: PCM
evening fellas im in the same predicament im currently useing mag 256 for maybe 3yr plus no trouble what so ever but ive recently got 4k tv and got decent internet and my current provider has alot of 4k movies added regular plus iptv so id just like to update my box whats the best way to go forward i want to keep mag256 for bedroom on evenings but have a 4k jobby for my living room so any ideas please wolud be greatly appreciated thanks

evening fellas im in the same predicament im currently useing mag 256 for maybe 3yr plus no trouble what so ever but ive recently got 4k tv and got decent internet and my current provider has alot of 4k movies added regular plus iptv so id just like to update my box whats the best way to go forward i want to keep mag256 for bedroom on evenings but have a 4k jobby for my living room so any ideas please wolud be greatly appreciated thanks
just read back on this thread to get the recommendations already posted?

yes mae ive read it through but with it been started from nearly 2yrs ago i thought there could be some new kids on the block so to speak but ive just spotted sheild for 99 on amzon

yes mae ive read it through but with it been started from nearly 2yrs ago i thought there could be some new kids on the block so to speak but ive just spotted sheild for 99 on amzon
Take a look at the Buzz and Fomuler ranges mate their built in IPTV player rarley get equalled

food for thought fellas im swaying towards the cube at the minute though if currys have it in stock might just bite the bullet lol or has anyone had any horror storys with them

Back