Mag replacement

right guys im up and all upto date with cube ive got downlader on an installed now am lost has what to do about the stb emu am i searching for it in this app or not am lost

Personally i would give STB a big wide berth to many issues these days
Agreed bud if it was me I would ask the provider to convert his Mac sub to user and password and see if he has his own app to use then if he did want multiroom he could just pay for extra connection less messing around that way

Agreed bud if it was me I would ask the provider to convert his Mac sub to user and password and see if he has his own app to use then if he did want multiroom he could just pay for extra connection less messing around that way
Bought directly from manufacturers and got them to start mac codes with 25:10 - 28:92 to avoid getting hacked

morning fellas ive got stb emu on but where do i configure it ive got my url details up just need to get this bit done to see if it will work while im inprocess of waiting to hear from my provider to what can be done hes not the quickest to reply but thats his only fault if im been honest cheers

Last edited:
morning fellas ive got stb emu on but where do i configure it ive got my url details up just need to get this bit done to see if it will work while im inprocess of waiting to hear from my provider to what can be done hes not the quickest to reply but thats his only fault if im been honest cheers
ive done it has instructed put my url and changed my mac address to mag box same so what now guys please am getting giddy lol

power off device>power on device>open app

or restart portal:

press the button on your remote with the 3 lines>go down to profiles>press ok>press ok again (selecting the profile you edited).

Suggests that you may not have edited the mac code correctly or provider may have it locked to 1 device......to check mac is correct

Press the button with the three lines>settings>profiles>stb configuration>check the mac code is identical to your mag mac code.

when im going through and putting my portal address and changeing mac address am i supposed to save them because when i goback in on the is the portal internal do i have to have it ticked or something because it keeps reverting back to original details please

you press ok to confirm - not exit/or cancel. Unlikely its changing back becuase you got the stb blocked message earlier which suggests you did enter the portal url.

still blue screen with stb blocked call providerhow do i reload portal though its saying red button but which is it on amazon cube remote any ideas please

Unless any other member finds something that has been overlooked, I would suggest you contact your provider for further options.

Reactions: PCM
Back