Make your own video.

have you got your Speech wrote C for collecting the oscar, who your going to thank and all that LOL

LOL, wheres me Oscar lmao

There ya go H!

oscarh.png

This

fergususrbban.jpg

must have been an awful kick in the

oscarkick.jpg

for "F"

-

Last edited:
ah G your hillarious, knew you were up to something when I seen you so long in this thread, fairplay roflmao

Now C wheres the speech :p

Cheers for the award G.

First of all Id like to thank fergusrb for all the pms,

Secondly my family lmao

And moh for the codes film! top class mate, one thing though, how come im the old one with the beard, I wanted to be the one in the leather jacket lol.

:cheerleader:well done C great speech:hurray:

At least you are in the movie Mohs only going to look for me :( lol

thats not a gun this :guns: is a gun lol

Only kidding i'll hide so:Peep: stealth mode is activated ;)

dont know why you all have a problem with fergus i always found him to be very helpful and many others also

You will see hill when your eyes are opened, yes helpful just like us all over at ad but we dont have a financial reason for it but of course your entitled to your opinion.

if he had a financial reason ,i didnt know of it but when ever i asked of his help he was always very helpful as was yourself and others ,is it the end of the world if he was making a few bob on it ,by the way this is a cool thread

Cheers for the award G.

First of all Id like to thank fergusrb for all the pms,

Secondly my family lmao

And moh for the codes film! top class mate, one thing though, how come im the old one with the beard, I wanted to be the one in the leather jacket lol.

Next time you will be the guy with the rug and the medallion H LOL

Back