Mike Padgham on compulsory NHS vaccines

Didn't think it would be long before the FREDOM thing would come!
Just get jabbed or is there something I don't know?

Didn't think it would be long before the FREDOM thing would come!
Just get jabbed or is there something I don't know?
Yeah some read to much internet. This vaccine was in the making for over 10 years it wasn't knocked up in 6 months in a crack heads bedsit. When it comes to choice I should have the choice as well whether I be treated with an unvaccinated doctor or a nurse. Let them be known so us as patience aren't at risk.

I have had both jabs and have no issue with having the vaccine and I don't bother with news of any kind including social media with the poison and lies being spread there.

But people may have genuine reasons health related or otherwise why they may choose not to take the vaccine as not all people believe the propoganda like the vaccine will kill them, they will grown multiple limbs etc

So I would actually respect those peoples decisions but that's just my opinion on it.

I have had both jabs and have no issue with having the vaccine and I don't bother with news of any kind including social media with the poison and lies being spread there.

But people may have genuine reasons health related or otherwise why they may choose not to take the vaccine as not all people believe the propoganda like the vaccine will kill them, they will grown multiple limbs etc

So I would actually respect those peoples decisions but that's just my opinion on it.
Well that's were I struggle to comprehend it all that they don't want the vaccine based on what ?, exactly as you described it "social media poison and lies". I base my view on, without the the vaccine we would all still have to be locked up at home

or
we'd be piling the bodies to the ceiling to the point large pits and burning would be needed like foot and mouth. If someone can give me some serious reasons as to they why they dont want it other than "I don't want it" or "It's a conspiracy to herd us all in" then I will listen.

Fcuk me at this rate we'll be bringing back the dunking chair and getting rid of the jabbed people this way. 1000's of millions of people have had the vaccine so please tell me how many have died because they were injected with the vaccine ??. You'll find that you've more chance of winning the Euro lottery then been took on holiday in a space ship to planet Plectrum.

That's social media for you,

Look at the large Asian communities in the UK who died, the elders. When community leaders dug deeper it turned out that it was the younger generation telling the elders all the hocus pocus crap and they shouldn't get vaccinated which in turn sent 1000's older Asians to an early grave.

This had absolute nothing to do with their ethnicity. A local community leader confirmed this on TV its not bullcrap unlike what the young ones were telling nana and grandad.

I've always wondered how and why people follow nutters say the likes of Wako leader David Koresh and other loon balls like him, its because they believe anything their told. There's no reason not to get jabbed and lots of reasons to have it one far outweighs the other. If you work on the front line and refuse then go and find another job I say. Never mind a lack of staff will risk lives so will treating venerable people un vaccinated

Last edited:
I'm gonna finish by saying this guy has an hidden agenda as to why people should not be forced vaccined to keep their jobs in the NHS and care homes, he makes millions from care homes which would crumble without the staff.

The world's full of do goodie preachers who preach the word of whats good for us and what's the truth. People then get soaked into their beliefs while all along its all about how much they can actually make while preaching and wooing us in with their lies.

But as long as people believe people like the Mike Padgham's of our world and believe they are doing it for the good of us and nature then they will simply get get richer and richer while the poorer get ??.....his views have nothing to do with Covid its all about his bank balance

Not they dont. LFT's have an accuracy of

They become more likely to become infected than vaccinated careworkers. This results in more days off work, also, unvaccinated workers have to self isolate if they are named as close contacts resulting in more time off work.
Where I work, the only people having time off are the vaccinated. Btw I ain't antivax. If you want it or not that's your business not mine. You have a choice......... for now.
Can see lawsuits emerging.

Why do NHS have to be vaccinated by April? I gather they'll be ok during peak season for flu and covid cases?
Ffs you can't make this up

No problem with that but, don't work in the NHS and don't go to hospital when you cannot breath with Covid.

Smokers shouldn't get help for cancer or other lung issues. Alcoholics the same for liver issues. Overweight people should be forced to lose weight or be turned away for operations or medication if they get diabetes. Homosexuals shouldn't get help if they contract HIV and so on. This is what you sound like.
At the same time they pay tax that funds the NHS as do those not wanting to take the vaccine. You cannot segregate people based on their lifestyle choices.

This is the exact same scenario for Covid, we are getting jabbed with low dose modified Covid jabs to help our own anti bodies fight it, basically getting ready for when we get infected with Covid.

You're forgetting many hospital staff have already had Covid and have higher anti bodies to fight it off than the vaccinated.
They shouldn't be forced into having it, they're safer to be around than the vaccinated and that is a fact.
And I'll say it again, for the Delta variant, the vaccinated carry the same viral load as the unvaccinated. So they are as contagious as anyone else.

Covid-19: Fully vaccinated people can carry as much delta virus as unvaccinated people, data indicate

When everyone's vaccinated and Covid continues on, just the same as every viral infection, who are you going to blame then?

I'm gonna finish by saying this guy has an hidden agenda as to why people should not be forced vaccined to keep their jobs in the NHS and care homes,
Maybe he's believes like most people, that it's entirely up to the individual what they put in their own body?

A question for you. Is it only NHS and carers that you want vaccinated or are you wanting staff in supermarkets/pubs/shops etc all vaccinated too? Will you ask them for their vaccination card before entering?
What about kids? Are you staying away from them until they are forced into it too?

People choose to go into pubs and supermarkets, they don't generally get a choice about going into hospital.
I can't see what the fuss is about, they've had ample warning, they either have the vaccine or get another job.
There's been a lot of talk about choices.
They've another one to make, I'll wager the vast majority of them will have the jabs. They're all talk until they're faced with looking for a job with similar wages and hours.
Their employers have a legal obligation to protect patients.
Regardless of what anyone believes or doesn't believe about the vaccine the patients are the most important part of the equation.

It's a risky move from the government beings as we have a massive shortage of key workers in care homes and for the NHS, care homes can't cope now, I hate to think what the shortage will be after the ones who don't want the jab, but imo, if people can go clubbing,bars and live normal lives then it should be the same across the board, can't have one rule for one and one rule for another but just my opinion. The government should of made it mandatory for everyone, not for some and others can have a choice, if evrryone is made to have it then surely it makes the situation better?? I'm not a scientist but I don't think i need to be beings as they say the vaccine will stop people getting severely sick with the jab, (well should do anyway) I'm also a believer in that people have to get back to a normal life but imo if you want that to happen, then do your bit and get jabbed. I think its the right thing in getting the vaccine but I dont like that some are made to and not others.

I can't see what the fuss is about, they've had ample warning, they either have the vaccine or get another job.

You can't see what the fuss is about because you're only considering your own opinion and not thinking about how other people feel. I'm considering people's rights to choose. No one should be coerced/bribed with their employment if they're genuinely scared of the vaccine or just choose to not have it. It's their body and no one else's to decide.
Especially when the vaccinated can spread it as easy as the unvaccinated.

If the vaccine stopped the spread then I would agree.

You can't see what the fuss is about because you're only considering your own opinion and not thinking about how other people feel. I'm considering people's rights to choose. No one should be coerced/bribed with their employment if they're genuinely scared of the vaccine or just choose to not have it. It's their body and no one else's to decide.

You are less likely to spread covid Inc the Delta variant if fully vaccinated. ( not saying you can't but the % is reduced) various sources not BBC
Healthcare personnel scared of Vaccine!
Verses dying of Covid?

I am thinking about how other people feel.
I'm thinking about families of people who have contracted the virus when in hospital for something routine like knee/hip operations and ended up losing their life.
Those families and loved ones have the right to know that care givers aren't part of the problem.
Yes I know it still transmits regardless of vaccine status but there's still the possibility that a mutation could have played a role.
You say NHS workers have the right to choose but the patient's they're dealing with every day have none.
If they are absolutely adamant that they will not get vaccinated, ever, then they need to examine their career choice.
If they're of the mind where they don't want it, yet, then this will be the kick up the arse they've been needing.
The vaccine doesn't stop the spread.
It does stop severe illness and a lot of unnecessary deaths

I'm thinking about families of people who have contracted the virus when in hospital for something routine like knee/hip operations and ended up losing their life.
Those families and loved ones have the right to know that care givers aren't part of the problem.
Yes I know it still transmits regardless of vaccine status but there's still the possibility that a mutation could have played a role.
You say NHS workers have the right to choose but the patient's they're dealing with every day have none.
If they are absolutely adamant that they will not get vaccinated, ever, then they need to examine their career choice.
If they're of the mind where they don't want it, yet, then this will be the kick up the arse they've been needing.
The vaccine doesn't stop the spread.
A nurse and doctor went through years of training and hardwork to make a difference and most importantly, save lives

if they want to continue on that journey then they best get jabbed.

Exactly. So if you've taken it like me and you, you're safe. If you say the vaccine doesn't stop you spreading it what's the difference between the two? They only difference is one is protected. The other isn't. That's THEIR choice.

They aren't a part of the problem and they haven't played a role anymore than someone already vaccinated. Again, you're carry the same viral load regardless of vaccine status. Linked above. The mutation you keep talking about isn't proven to come from the unvaccinated. There's a "possibility" the mutation is caused by the vaccine.

A nurse and doctor went through years of training and hardwork to make a difference and most importantly, save lives

Agreed. But you stated above everyone should have it? So not sure why you bring only those two positions up.
They also didn't spend their time doing that to be made to have the goalposts moved and ordered to take a vaccine to stop transmission, when it doesn't stop transmission. If it did fine. I could get behind that but it doesn't. There's no legitimate reason to force this on anyone. Let alone blackmail them into doing so.

Exactly. So if you've taken it like me and you, you're safe. If you say the vaccine doesn't stop you spreading it what's the difference between the two? They only difference is one is protected. The other isn't. That's THEIR choice.

They aren't a part of the problem and they haven't played a role anymore than someone already vaccinated. Again, you're carry the same viral load regardless of vaccine status. Linked above. The mutation you keep talking about isn't proven to come from the unvaccinated. There's a "possibility" the mutation is caused by the vaccine.
If we carry the same viral load, and the mutations aren't proven to come from unvaccinated, how has the death rate come down to a few hundred a day when there's no restrictions in place?

When full restrictions were in place and no vaccine available we were seeing over 1000 deaths daily

If we carry the same viral load, and the mutations aren't proven to come from unvaccinated, how has the death rate come down to a few hundred a day when there's no restrictions in place?

When full restrictions were in place and no vaccine available we were seeing over 1000 deaths daily

I already posted the link above regarding the viral load. It's the same regardless of vaccine status.

Covid-19: Fully vaccinated people can carry as much delta virus as unvaccinated people, data indicate

That means the vaccinated Vs the unvaccinated can pass it on just as easily. So those nurses and doctors, vaccinated or not are exactly the same. The only difference is the vaccinated is protected. The unvaccinated isn't. That's their choice.

The death rate has come down because when you get Covid, the vaccinated are protected. Because more people are vaccinated you see less deaths...
But at the same time the transmission remains similar to what it was last year. Which it is.
You stated mutations were coming from the unvactinated, I stated they could possibly come from the vaccinated. Neither are proven right.

Researchers may find that it mutates more easily in unvaccinated people.
That would make sense because it is being attacked by antibodies from day one in vaccinated people.
No one knows but it's likely.
We were getting new mutations every month in late 2020.
Not had many in 2021.
Agreed. But you stated above everyone should have it? So not sure why you bring only those two positions up.
Because imuno-suppressed people who can't have the vaccine don't have to go the pub or on the bus, they do have to go to hospital or to doctors.
Government don't employ bar tenders and bus drivers, that's up to their respective employers to decide, government employ doctors and nurses and don't want to be sued for billions later down the line.
Government don't give a crap about anyone, they're covering their arses so they don't get in the crap, if that involves sacking a few hundred NHS workers then so be it, they'll have done all that could be done.
You and I and everyone else in here are just laymen, government are advised by people who know a lot more than us.

100% agree, everywhere is open, football staduims are full to the max every single week, the country is back to normal in a sence and covid cases and deaths remain steady, I like to think the vaccine is doing its job

Back