More channels gone

Menu settings when in channel list and change alternative mode, don't know if it works i just use 1 , 2, 3 etc

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

yes you can watch footy via kodi through exodus / phoenix / sportsdevil

Can be hit and miss though depending on links

IPTV more stable option

Hi, I lost all my sky sports channels tonight, dam sly, was gonna watch the footy as well all this week

I reckon it's the end of these boxes as guessing sly have got too clever and changed all the transponder codes, bet the movies channels etc. go soon and will just be left with the freeview channels

Think it is time to take up Sky's 60% off offer; though annoyingly I think I may have thrown out the SkyHD box when I switched to CS a year ago and the offer only applies on the 'old' boxes

Last edited:
Mine have all gone, movies sports the lot, within the last hour. Clean sweep. Just posted about thinking it was my cam line etc but looking on here I think it's the whole ca system imploding. Game over insert coin?

Here's how a good iptv set up should look.
0d7718ed5f691417e29504e1aa882266.jpg

db838155b161d798c080a034a5be6bbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can u messege me where u got ur iptv from thx

Yes zgemma.. Most iptv provider on zgemma look same I have a couple different subs.. Most you can telnet a command and it will automatically install etc
56f8d62395af578e8e458abef595c585.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Is the picture quality as good as satellite sd, do you get any buffering??
I'm gutted sky have pulled sports and need to find a decent replacement, I got an android box with kodi and its constantly buffering on a fibre connection

I'm gutted sky have pulled sports and need to find a decent replacement, I got an android box with kodi and its constantly buffering on a fibre connection
Hi pal

I watched f1 in HD said it was 1080 but looked more like 720p, 3 hours without any buffering

Yes you may get the odd buff every so often which tbh is expected but most provided an SD source so any issues just jump down a channel to lower quality.. I've been using watching alot of sky movies in HD even though it's still working on sly line just to get a better feel for it and it excellent

Hi pal

I watched f1 in HD said it was 1080 but looked more like 720p, 3 hours without any buffering

Yes you may get the odd buff every so often which tbh is expected but most provided an SD source so any issues just jump down a channel to lower quality.. I've been using watching alot of sky movies in HD even though it's still working on sly line just to get a better feel for it and it excellent

Yes zgemma.. Most iptv provider on zgemma look same I have a couple different subs.. Most you can telnet a command and it will automatically install etc

Indeed, It's now trying to get the EPG working for all the other Channels, as in USA channels and the rest. I am fine with the UK Sly ones, just can't get the rest to pull the EPG.. Frustrating and tried all methods, googled constantly and no luck...
Have you managed to get the EPG for all the channels outwith SLY?

Indeed, It's now trying to get the EPG working for all the other Channels, as in USA channels and the rest. I am fine with the UK Sly ones, just can't get the rest to pull the EPG.. Frustrating and tried all methods, googled constantly and no luck...

Back