Most cost effective way of accessing blocked channels?

Baldwin96

Hi,

What is the most cost effective way of being able to watch IPTV when the PL is on?

I have set up IPTV for the odd friend and family member and I'm a bit baffled with how to get the channels when PL is on. Some people have said getting a 2nd router will do the trick and other people have said I need a vpn on top of buying a 2nd router.

There is also the concern that if the router and vpn isn't good enough then the internet speed is going to suffer.

Has anybody got any advice?!? I want to try and get everything sorted before this weekend's games.

Thanks

My suggestion in the short term is sit it out. Don't spend any money on routers or vpn at the moment. It is a knee jerk reaction but there's a suggestion the providers have or are near to getting the problem sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My suggestion in the short term is sit it out. Don't spend any money on routers or vpn at the moment. It is a knee jerk reaction but there's a suggestion the providers have or are near to getting the problem sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

best reply i've seen in the past couple of days. i've been frantically try to resolve my server/provider blockade problem, turning one way then the other and another. i think i'll sit tight for now and wait for further development. thanks

Hi,

What is the most cost effective way of being able to watch IPTV when the PL is on?

I have set up IPTV for the odd friend and family member and I'm a bit baffled with how to get the channels when PL is on. Some people have said getting a 2nd router will do the trick and other people have said I need a vpn on top of buying a 2nd router.

There is also the concern that if the router and vpn isn't good enough then the internet speed is going to suffer.

Has anybody got any advice?!? I want to try and get everything sorted before this weekend's games.

Thanks

Get a different iptv provider. you shouldn't need to use vpn etc.

Try and find a supplier who has already got vpn on services or invest in a vpn install it on which ever device you use

Back