Movies on firestick

Can I double check

With Stremio and Torrentio you are basically just streaming a torrent from a public torrent server

With RD added you are just download a torrent they have already downloaded onto their site?

So you can go without RD but paying for it means you possibly get better speed. Do RD provide additional content?

What is actually populating the content options on streamio?

Can I double check

With Stremio and Torrentio you are basically just streaming a torrent from a public torrent server

With RD added you are just download a torrent they have already downloaded onto their site?

So you can go without RD but paying for it means you possibly get better speed. Do RD provide additional content?

What is actually populating the content options on streamio?
Without RD you are having your IP shared peer to peer unless you use a VPN and losing speed performance also.

Last edited:
For me many links are supplied but 99% of the time then first one works and large files play instantly.

No complaints here.

For me many links are supplied but 99% of the time then first one works and large files play instantly.

No complaints here.
Agreed but when I was testing some large files they had to be played live and I could not pause the movie. It was mainly on 85gb and above links but not all.
Hopefully the dev will keep it updated and running for free.

I did have issues with pausing and resuming large files when using a CCwGTV but I swapped to a shield pro and I've never had that issue again.

I did have issues with pausing and resuming large files when using a CCwGTV but I swapped to a shield pro and I've never had that issue again.
Some of the links I tried to pause just flashed a small Live logo at the bottom and when you stopped playing the movie part way through you could not resume where you left off.
I only tested it for a few days to be fair out of curiosity.

I have seen lots talking about setting up a Plex Debrid server.
There is a guide on GitHub.
Not something I would need so haven’t tried it tbh.

Sorry to jump on this post but with a Real Debrid premium subscription, how many connections can you use it on at any one time?

It’s an account violation if you connect to RD using more than one ip address at the same time.
Multiple devices connected to the same ip are fine.
You could create a vpn tunnel if you want to connect in different locations at the same time.

Back