Movies on firestick

Just set up Stremio with Torrentino and Real Debrid. I am amazed at how smooth of a process it was and how smooth it all works. I'm pretty green still and for a while I thought the VOD that came with some IPTV suppliers was the standard for movies and series! How wrong I was.

Used this guide for anyone in need:
Yes I use streamio myself for VOD. saves me putting in a request to my supplier. And if its avaliable in 4k all the better.

Wow very interesting thread with plenty of ideas , but will only use the free stuff for the moment.

Hopefully when i find my head and body again will try and load something 😂

Pay someone for a cheap link up to there plex server....... saves nay hassle unless you like doing things like that yourself.
Doesn't that restrict you to their personalised content? Or we talking about essentially a supplier?

This, and cheaper than an RD account.
Damn, cheaper than €2 a month? How's that work? Is it a one off fee? What happens if they decide to pull the plug?

Doesn't that restrict you to their personalised content? Or we talking about essentially a supplier?

Damn, cheaper than €2 a month? How's that work? Is it a one off fee? What happens if they decide to pull the plug?
Been around a long time and you can take 3 and 6 month account.

I use it mainly with Streamio with the torrentio plugin

No worries, I was just curious how connecting to someone's Plex could be cheaper than RD which is pennies as it is!
Plex I guess in the longterm may work out cheaper because suppliers tend to only charge a one time fee and then give you access indefinitely.

The issue I find with plex is that you are relying on someone to update the catalog regularly which in my experience doesn't always happen as quickly as I'd like.

RD for me normally has more and higher quality rips of content and if something isn't there I can normally add it manually myself with a bit of looking.

Plex I guess in the longterm may work out cheaper because suppliers tend to only charge a one time fee and then give you access indefinitely.

The issue I find with plex is that you are relying on someone to update the catalog regularly which in my experience doesn't always happen as quickly as I'd like.

RD for me normally has more and higher quality rips of content and if something isn't there I can normally add it manually myself with a bit of looking.
I think you are talking about paying for other souces some other ones hacked account who they are paying for normaly I have never heard of paying for plex subscription and it not having to renew , But I could be wrong ,in saying that I am still using avast premium security account that I paid for a years subscription over must be 5 years back of a certain site and it is still going obviously original person i still paying subscription.

I think you are talking about paying for other souces some other ones hacked account who they are paying for normaly I have never heard of paying for plex subscription and it not having to renew , But I could be wrong ,in saying that I am still using avast premium security account that I paid for a years subscription over must be 5 years back of a certain site and it is still going obviously original person i still paying subscription.
Oh sorry I didn't mean actually paying for a plex sub although I wasn't very clear on that in my previous message, I meant paying for access to someone else's library(account sharing). That in a lot of ways works like an rd sub in that you instantly have access to a large library of content.

I pay £15/year, for a "professional" service with multiple servers, very similar to VOD provided with most IPTV packages but a lot more content and tends to be more up to date. The Plex app itself isn't the most user friendly in my opinion but once you get used to it it's ok.

Can make your own plex with a cheap vps server and hdd drives , just download what content you want to watch ect.

Can make your own plex with a cheap vps server and hdd drives , just download what content you want to watch ect.
yes I still have hundreds of old video (movies) files that I have converted to dvd at the time took ages with old internet speeds but lets be practical here anything you download normally is because you want to watch that movie or series less hassle if you can pay for decent plex account.

Back