Movies on firestick

Elliot_1990

Good morning chaps!
So I’m currently looking for a new subscription and feel like there are some really good options out there but they don’t always have a great movie selection. Is there anywhere else I could get movies on the firestick preferably in 4k?
Thanks in advance 👍🏻

I know mate I’ve done that……was just wondering if there were any other options for movies like a decent app or something?

I know mate I’ve done that……was just wondering if there were any other options for movies like a decent app or something?
Look in the downloads section, there's plenty of free apps for movies and series but I doubt you will get 4k
You can also get access to a plex server if you request it in the iptv request thread but plex isn't free, you have to pay for it

Good morning chaps!
So I’m currently looking for a new subscription and feel like there are some really good options out there but they don’t always have a great movie selection. Is there anywhere else I could get movies on the firestick preferably in 4k?
Thanks in advance 👍🏻
I've had iptv subs from Ali Express for a few quid that have a pretty extensive vod library - a lot of Arabic and French content on there but if you can be bothered looking through it to find the English stuff it's an absolute bargain, 4k content and regularly updated.

Second that. Stremio with torrentio and a real debrid sub. Job done.
I’m not familiar with streamio, torrentio and real debrid. If I wanted to look into them further how exactly would I go about that? I’m quite new to all this! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Stremio is an android app and then you need to get the torrentio add on which allows you to search real debrid servers. A real debrid sub (paid) will allow you to watch top quality torrents through it. There’s loads of info out there - a bit of googling will tell you all you need. 😎

Look in downloads section ..try beetv , teatv , Novatv , these are free but can work better with a real debrid account. Have a look on troypoint how to install them . I download them to pc , unzip Them then upload to Dropbox , then I have a linktree account that I have a downloader short code for , that enables me to download the apks to the firestick.

Right chaps…..a little help needed!
I’ve got streamio, paid for a 30 day real debrid account and linked it via torrentio now working within streamio. I’m able to see all the movies and various torrents however…..none of them will load! 😭
I got an orange screen with unexpected error so I changed the default player to the vlc player and now it crashes and shows the picture attached. Every link I’ve tried does this. Looks like it will be brilliant if the links actually work for me! Any help appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_8625.jpeg
    IMG_8625.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
I've never tried it as I don't really watch many movies etc, I think you get a free trial to test it before you pay.
There's not many plex servers about, it's not like iptv
There are plex servers and some iptv suppliers have them normally as seperate subscription but like anything else you get good and bad.

which firestick do you have , never used streamio , try beetv see if that works. Are you trying to play a torrent …try playing a movie

Back