HD51 4K Mutant HD51 Back up image OpenATV 6.0 for :

mr bnana

Hi downloaded this image cable and sat i have one folder HD51 how do i flash this image
can someone help please
when i go to setup and restore its say no backup found on my box
i have vix image

Thanks

I think you should be flashing it from USB.
Copy the HD51 folder to a fat32 formatted USB stick and power on whilst holding the front power button until the display shows 'FLASHING'

If you already have atv on your box
Then do this
Menu-setup-software management-flash online/local-blue for local-yellow for device-select USB-select hd51 then press green on kernel.bin to flash
Would backup any important data you need

I think you should be flashing it from USB.
Copy the HD51 folder to a fat32 formatted USB stick and power on whilst holding the front power button until the display shows 'FLASHING'
Yes i formatted to fat 32 switched the box on and pressed the button in front dose not work

If you already have atv on your box
Then do this
Menu-setup-software management-flash online/local-blue for local-yellow for device-select USB-select hd51 then press green on kernel.bin to flash
Would backup any important data you need

sorry i have vix on my box when i go to restore the file keeps saying no file found any other idea

I just bought the HD51 and really like it. I found that inserting the usb stick, removing the power lead and putting it back in and waiting just a few seconds then briefly pushing the front power button for a couple of seconds does the trick every time. Hope this helps someone..

Back