nagra 3 is here

the boxes work here ul get at least a fiver for them if you stick them on our vbay janey. lol(y)

Ultimately though I think we're all just really at the hands of the companies.
I know someone who's married to a bloke that works in NT* in Dublin so I'll put the word out & see what I can uncover... If there's any juicy gossip I'll be back with it next week.

I've 2 Max V's that I'm gonna stick in the bin, Kryptview seems to be the king of N2!!!

Enjoy the weekend peeps & come on Spurs!!!
Only messin Dee - I'm your worst kind: A red devil!!!

:cheesy grin:

Why not just keep the 2 Max V's, im not sure what use they will come in, but who knows, celebrate by setting it on fire? :confused:, and yes we do love Tech gossip here at techkings. :grin:

lol never believe anything they say, they are that full of ***** there eyes are brown.(y)

Ha ha - you're both right.
I'll have a bonfire & we'll dance around it like wild injuins!!!
They'll the the smoke for miles around....

I'll sell them for a fiver alright Dee - collection in Dublin only though :cool:
At least they'll buy me 2 pints tomorrow while I'm watching the footy contemplating what my next box will be...:eyebrow:

we have vbay on here janey look at the top of the page, they work over here stick them up for 40 quid each buys the starview from wizard. £79.99.(y)

we have vbay on here janey look at the top of the page, they work over here stick them up for 40 quid each buys the starview from wizard. £79.99.(y)

Yeah will look at that, thanks. Any idea of the postage costs to UK is likely to be?

Last edited:
fiver should cover it peeps on here will take them 40 and they and you are gettin a good deal, not unless you wont to hold on to them in case theres a fix.

fiver should cover it peeps on here will take them 40 and they and you are gettin a good deal, not unless you wont to hold on to them in case theres a fix.

Nice - will look at that on Monday & maybe give it a whirl.
Enjoy the weekend - I'm ouddie!

Postage shouldn't be too expensive janey, definitely less than a tenner. Well worth selling to somebody in the uk rather than binning them.

iv told her to put them on v bay Eva, looks like we are safe as virmin are laying peeps of and have just lost 25,000 customers this year. thats alot of money.

Sky sports channels gone in Dublin this morning, definitely on eurovox and itgate that we know of so far, i wonder is this the start of the n3 rollout? I guess we'll know soon enough.

Yes the movies etc are still there, but this is the way they did it last time, a few channels at a time until gradually they were all moved over to the new streams.

Ok, just checked on my box, the stream is 1802 = nagra 3. Am doing rescan, will see what happens and let you know.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Have done rescan, all sky sports channels, setanta sports 1 and espn and espn america are only broadcasting on 1802 = nagra 3 stream :(

Back