nagra 3 is here

were going N3 m8, iptv has more holes in it than a pg tips tea bag,ireland is the test if it gets sorted there virmin wont bother here. sly wont to bring 3d out to all sport channels, god no`s the system 4 that.

iptv has more holes in it than a pg tips tea bag

lmao, nice one. :)

were going N3 m8, iptv has more holes in it than a pg tips tea bag,ireland is the test if it gets sorted there virmin wont bother here. sly wont to bring 3d out to all sport channels, god no`s the system 4 that.

Its good that i can keep updated with what happensin Ireland, so i have a better understanding of what England could possibly face. (y)

So give it to me straight :-)

Guys,
Been reading through the posts, some witty humor I must add - you all seem like the bestest of pals!(y)

Anyway - I had rounded up a few of the rellies & a few friends to all fork out for the EV ex7000 HD until I just checked it out yesterday on a similar forum site (which most of you are users of).
I was reliably informed not to get the 7000 HD as NT* are already transmitting their HD channels in N3.

Can anyone confirm if this is the case? Am I wasting my money getting the EV7000? Should I just get a bunch of cheaper Krypts or ST 4's?

I'm NTBell-end in Dublin.:cheesy grin:

I wouldn't get anything at the moment janey, they are talking about before September for this, so i'd sit tight for the moment. Just my personal opinion of course.

I wouldn't get anything at the moment janey, they are talking about before September for this, so i'd sit tight for the moment. Just my personal opinion of course.

Ah yeah thanks - I was just interested in finding out if NT* are actually transmitting their HD channels over N3?

If it turns out they have their HD already on N3 then I don't mind taking the risk in getting a new Starview or something with reliable USB & PVR functionality.

also janey the football season kicks of tomorrow that normaly means trouble for us box users.

also janey the football season kicks of tomorrow that normaly means trouble for us box users.

Oh don't I know it!!! I'm looking forward to tomorrow & that's why I'm so active in getting myself straightened out & 'boxed-up' for the footy.
I was gonna get the EV7000 HD but was told that NT* already have their HD channels on N3 (someone might confirm this for me???) so now I'm looking at the Starview 4 USB.

If NT* do move all their channels to N3 I'd be fairly confident that someone would find a fix for it sometime.
But if NT* HD channels are on N3 already then there's no real point in paying double (for the ex7000) the price of the SV4 for only standard channels....

The pub it is for another week anyway till I get all this sorted out :-)

lol im waiting to see wot happens to, looking at the starview, bought one but looks like the parents got an early xmas present as they are using it to watch the cricket, lol i wil wait a bit before i get another, im in england so n3 is not a worry for me just yet.

This is an international site wildchild, some of our members are in Ireland, some in the UK, some in America and other places, so the situation is different in different places.

lol im waiting to see wot happens to, looking at the starview, bought one but looks like the parents got an early xmas present as they are using it to watch the cricket, lol i wil wait a bit before i get another, im in england so n3 is not a worry for me just yet.

Yeah you're lucky - us Irish are testers for you guys!!!
So would you recommend the Starview? I like the USB option (no longer have to drag the box to a computer with a seriel cable (as my laptop didn't have one) to do an update). Plus the PVR function is handy too....

I'd find it very strange they would start broadcasting ESPN on n2 only in the last day or so and then move it to n3 in a matter of 2 weeks or so. Seems very odd. Just a thought.

Haven't heard if they overcame the probs they were having running n3 on the mmds system.

why didnt they just go straight to n3,bypass 2 as they no it`s not secure. must cost the tv companys to switch encriptions.

Ultimately though I think we're all just really at the hands of the companies.
I know someone who's married to a bloke that works in NT* in Dublin so I'll put the word out & see what I can uncover... If there's any juicy gossip I'll be back with it next week.

I've 2 Max V's that I'm gonna stick in the bin, Kryptview seems to be the king of N2!!!

Enjoy the weekend peeps & come on Spurs!!!
Only messin Dee - I'm your worst kind: A red devil!!!

:cheesy grin:

Back