nagra 3 on chorus in ireland

GROUSSY67

hi it seems nagra 3 has been started in areas such as cork,dublin etc on the chorus network,lots of people losing movie channels,anyone can confirm this if so its bad news.........:mad:

A few people mentioning problems alright but not sure if any were on mmds. Maybe just cable. Someone else here I'm sure will know mate.

Just a question to peeps that have already been switched to N3,Here in Cork the process has begun we have now lost the movie channels all else is still there,for how long well........:confused:

Anyway when the full switch over is made on Cho**s will there be any of the basic channels left ie rte etc any reply would be appreciated :)

Dont know at the moment moh.

The nagra 2 switch over took 99% of the channels off on n*l cable.
At the moment on n*l cable we`ve lost the usual sports, movies, adult etc. Same as your selves & the rest are still there for now.

No one knows at this stage how many more channels will go dark :dunno:

im not sure moh but i dont think there will be anything left on my old box when the n1-n2 swicth all ch where gone so id say the will be all gone

All premium channels in Dublin N3 are gone.

Now and again there is a change of frequency and one or more Premium channels unscramble.

This is because the newer frequency is not transmitting on N3

This is usually picked up by the Kryptview on a power-scan.

If they do unscramble....DON'T POST the info on an open forum, if you do the Cable will know and those channels will be put back to N3....so don't do their job for them.

This happened on AD recently when someone posted that Racing UK was back.

A short time later it was changed back to N3.....proof that the CC read posts from all the cable sites.

Back