Need urgent help... V5S Openbox

mrtee

Hi All Im new on here and apologies for the 'urgent' post im sure there are plenty urgent messages but I really need help.

Quick intro - Im not really a tech guy... just know basics!

So..... I have an openbox v5S with the 'warranty' package no longer running. I have been told IPTV system is the way forward so i downloaded the app on my tv and purchased a warranty package. But this kept crashing and had sooo many problems.

I have been told Virgin box is the way forward... can anyone explain exactly what the virgin box is? spec? is it Zgemma with virgin broadband wire connected and satellite connection?

Im completely lost.... cant find no info / video etc on the way forward!

I love footy and premier league is starting soon..very soon and I want string connection to the channels without it crashing!!!

YouTube mag 254 or mag 256 best for iptv.even videos on how to set up and add your iptv sub.purchase on fleabay .update box yourself after watching videos how to.then request a iptv sub in request section on tk

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

thanks for your replies guys.

Ste ... Ive just read quite abit of posts now. I think Zgemma H2h is best option for me .. as I have virgin broadband.. so i can connect both virgin broadband and Satellite wire. I can get the box but where would I purchase the channels? is it the usual 'gift' packages on ebay?
If so, im confused.. why does this not work on openbox and work on the Zgemma ..anything to do with virgin broadband? Hmm

Sorry for sounding dense.

You can purchase a VM gift off here - there's a request thread in the cable sub-forum.

The openbox only has a satellite tuner inside of it - the H2.H has 1 satellite tuner and 1 cable tuner.

You can't use a satellite gift to clear cable channels either.

Remember, it's not just an ethernet cable from your router that you need to connect to the H2.H, you also need to split the feed going into the back of the router (usually a white cable) and put it into the back of the H2.H

Line sellers are only allowed to respond via PM - that's why you wont see anyone replying.

The box will be okay off eBay but how long is the gift likely to last? ... also, if you buy the box and the gift is rubbish then you're stuck with it but if you get one off here - get a few tests to start with and then take a month with the best one then go from there.

Don't buy off fleabay mate loads of peeps have been mislead with ads like that :(y):

Ok cool thanks guys. Sorry for the hundreds of questions.. just want to know fully what I need before I start ordering things. Plus short on time now... especially with premier league starting and I know il end up forgetting something or doing something wrong lol

Sorry to confuse things here and please correct me if I'm wrong.i read on the forum here last week that the last ppv boxing was black and virmin had found a way of encrypting within TiVo box.i haven't got virmin so i don't know.but the word is if this is true how long before all virmin go black like the sly on h2s.so all them on virmin in same boat and turning to iptv and paying out again.like i say please correct me if I'm wrong here

Sorry to confuse things here and please correct me if I'm wrong.i read on the forum here last week that the last ppv boxing was black and virmin had found a way of encrypting within TiVo box.i haven't got virmin so i don't know.but the word is if this is true how long before all virmin go black like the sly on h2s.so all them on virmin in same boat and turning to iptv and paying out again.like i say please correct me if I'm wrong here

The reason for this was because the ITV PPV HD channel is only available on the genuine new cardless boxes... I wouldn't worry too much at the moment.

Am I right in thinking that the Nova Combo Evo box uses same system as Zgemma H2H.. only asking because a friend has offered to give me the Nova Combo Evo box.... but not sure how that works im sure i read somewhere it has same system or along lines of that.
Also .... for a 12 month gift package for Zgemma H2h.. how much do they range from in price? Average?

Thanks Dave..

For the Zgemma box... could i only connect the VM line and leave the satellite one out? Ive been told some foregin channels may not work but the likes of sky movies and sports etc will work? Anyone tried it?

You don't have to use the satellite if you don't want to - you just disable it in tuner config :)

I have never heard of the "nova combo evo" ... just looked at it on eBay and i'm wondering who's ripped off who here considering it's pretty much identical to the zgemma - even the remote :grin:

Back