new abm 3.0 > 3.1

cactikid

VIP Member
Just seen from the 3/8/2018 and build 5.1.033 on openvix we will have our new abm.
Removing old abm and downloading new version after tomorrow should work.
Busy lads cheers for the update

Or install ipk

There are three attachments for different chip architectures.

These are rar files, unzip/unar first before transferring to receiver.

Mips32el for receivers like:
Technomate 3T Combo, Vu Solo 2, Zgemma H2H

cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4 for arm receivers like:
Gigablue UE4k, Mutant HD51, Zgemma H7, Solo 4K

Sh4 for receivers like:
Amiko alien

How to install an ipk file

Option 1.

Unzip rar file so you have an ipk file
Place ipk file on USB stick.
Ensure no menus are showing on receiver. Press Exit until you are in Live TV
Insert USB stick
You will get a prompt to install the package

Option 2.
Transfer the ipk to /tmp directory of receiver. Use an FTP client like Filezilla or if your image has Samba installed, you will be able to use My Computer/File Explorer on windows to transfer it

On OpenViX

Blue > ViX > Install local extension
Select /tmp/ and press OK to install extensions
List of ipks will be shown. Select the one you want, ensure it has a tick by pressing OK, then press Green to install

On OpenATV/derivatives
Blue > Plugins > IPK Installer > OK
List of ipks will be shown. Select the one you want, ensure it has a tick by pressing OK, then press Green to install

On OpenPLI
Menu > Plugins > Software management > install local extension

Option 3.
Transfer the ipk to /tmp directory of receiver. Use an FTP client like Filezilla or if your image has Samba installed, you will be able to use My Computer/File Explorer on windows to transfer it

Using Putty/terminal or similar, issue the following command. If your image has the terminal installed in openwebif, you can use that too

opkg install /tmp/*ipk

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_3.1+git490+10a00bd-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.rar
    271.3 KB · Views: 461
  • enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_3.1+git490+10a00bd-r0_mips32el.rar
    272.1 KB · Views: 482
  • enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_3.1+git490+10a00bd-r0_sh4.rar
    272.5 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
already tried them, they work for some channels, but some channels remain black

the 2 net ids you mentioned are for north liverpool, the 1 i need is for south

Which channels are the ones that don't clear? - some channels have disappeared completely from all servers

i know of the ss HD channels gone, they are not even on my list except for ss mix hd and ss news hd which are still working channels

channels like c4hd, witness sky1 etc theres load that aint working,

believe me i know how to set these boxes up and build a image from scratch, its only since updating the abm to latest the net is is gone

ive even lookd on the abm github at the virginuk providers xml file and the net id isnt on there either

i know of the ss HD channels gone, they are not even on my list except for ss mix hd and ss news hd which are still working channels

channels like c4hd, witness sky1 etc theres load that aint working,

believe me i know how to set these boxes up and build a image from scratch, its only since updating the abm to latest the net is is gone

ive even lookd on the abm github at the virginuk providers xml file and the net id isnt on there either

This will be your line if so many channels are missing, if you use either of the liverpool netids mentioned above, you should get the channels mentioned

This will be your line if so many channels are missing, if you use either of the liverpool netids mentioned above, you should get the channels mentioned

you wrong pal

they are both for north liverpool hence why some channels are black

south and north have differant net ids

and the line is fine tested on another box still with old abm on there

I've checked a version from 30 March 2015, the Net ID you state is not there on that file either.

Please run the Nit Analyser file I asked you to. I'll add the missing Net IDs it they are present.

You can also scan without using ABM. NetID does not matter for Enigma2 cable scanning in the UK.

Last edited:
I downloaded this and set region to 40961 (Barnsley) for Bradford and now all the channels are working - Many Thanks :-)

hi

i am getting the exact same issue in Bradford. unable to do a scan via ABM (I have tried downloading the above emergency file and adding this) but still no luck with ABM. Have also confirmed the Net ID in the V6 box is 40961 but still cannot get any channels. Could anyone help? new to cable box and more accustomed to xtream (IPTV) and satellite.

https://imgur.com/izBpfzH
https://imgur.com/8ZiTqd4
https://imgur.com/2FlJipo

Thanks

Scanning is not the same as using ABM. You have established ABM is not working for you.

Does scanning using tuner B work for you? Please test it. Using automatic scan has no control and is different based on image defaults, so best to use manual scan.

On OpenATV
Menu > Setup > Service searching > Manual scan
Tuner = select the last cable tuner (B for you, J in my picture)
Type of scan = complete
Network scan = off
Clear before scan = off

On OpenViX,
Menu > Setup > Tuner config > Manual scan
Tuner = select the last cable tuner (B for you, J in my picture)
Type of scan = complete
Network scan = off
Clear before scan = off

Manual scan ATV.jpg

Back