new abm 3.0 > 3.1

Scanning is not the same as using ABM. You have established ABM is not working for you.

Does scanning using tuner B work for you? Please test it. Using automatic scan has no control and is different based on image defaults, so best to use manual scan.

On OpenATV
Menu > Setup > Service searching > Manual scan
Tuner = select the last cable tuner (B for you, J in my picture)
Type of scan = complete
Network scan = off
Clear before scan = off

On OpenViX,
Menu > Setup > Tuner config > Manual scan
Type of scan = complete
Network scan = off
Clear before scan = off

View attachment 37798
So turns out out in ABM I had to set provider net id as well. Did this and SD channels are working now but BBC hd not showing up now.

Scanning is not the same as using ABM. You have established ABM is not working for you.

Does scanning using tuner B work for you? Please test it. Using automatic scan has no control and is different based on image defaults, so best to use manual scan.

On OpenATV
Menu > Setup > Service searching > Manual scan
Type of scan = complete
Network scan = off
Clear before scan = off

On OpenViX,
Menu > Setup > Tuner config > Manual scan
Type of scan = complete
Network scan = off
Clear before scan = off

View attachment 37798

Also thank you for your response. In answer to your question tuner was set up and manual scan picked up approx 600 channels

I am uploading this provider file for Virgin with all the 6887 symbol rates QAM64 modulation changed to 6952 symbol rate and QAM256 modulation.

Download the attached file, unzip/unrar it, transfer it to
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

In ABM, you will new provider called "Virgin UK (Emergency)". It does not have any of the regions for which the details have already been updated upto 05 Feb 2019 in the main provider file. Disable Virgin UK before running ABM.

If you want your NetID updated in the main file, follow this post and respond in that thread. You will need to say what your NetID is.
http://www.techkings.org/threads/failed-to-tune-abm.144448/page-4#post-913217

This worked for me
Nice one

sorry to jump on this thread have read both topics and downloaded the zip files an put into box but am still not getting any channels.
box is an zegemma h2h
network 40965
ddone the manual search an still zero , just currently rflashing toopen atv 6.3

Back