New Cam

Ahh i keep losing my threads and my head on latest Oscam trunk and got disable crows entered .

Must have missed something as still the same and setup streams on VIX possibly not.

I was and reverted backwards to oscam.
Was using the search button but not finding stuff and Hiteck reset the forum all my liked posts vanished.

Http streams?
Are you referring to IPTV streams?
No i don't use IPTV.

@Ferret. mentioned this " Have you done any of the required setup HTTP streams etc on i assume VIX. And do you have a line that opens DE ? "
and that was something unsure about.
Is movistar still suffering from blank screens on/off even with disable crows

No i don't use IPTV.

@Ferret. mentioned this " Have you done any of the required setup HTTP streams etc on i assume VIX. And do you have a line that opens DE ? "
and that was something unsure about.
Is movistar still suffering from blank screens on/off even with disable crows
Do you have a euro sat line?
Have you installed ncam?

Yes was looking at them last night with odd glitch but today many glitches and blank screen and they all work or stop working for a time and that fake thing in the log files which throw up the issues

Yes was looking at them last night with odd glitch but today many glitches and blank screen and they all work or stop working for a time and that fake thing in the log files which throw up the issues
Copy and paste the contents of your oscam.server file here but make sure you remove server and user/password details

[reader]
label=****
enable=1
protocol=cccam
device=*********
user=*********
password=***********
cccversion=2.1.2
group=1
inactivitytimeout=1
reconnecttimeout=30
lb_weight=100
cccmaxhops=10
ccckeepalive=1
cccwantemu=0

[reader]
label=*************
enable=1
protocol=cccam
device=**********
user=********
password=*********
cccversion=2.1.2
group=1
inactivitytimeout=1
reconnecttimeout=30
lb_weight=100
cccmaxhops=10
ccckeepalive=1

[reader]
label=*************
enable=1
protocol=cccam
device=***********
user=************
password=******
cccversion=2.1.2
group=1
inactivitytimeout=1
reconnecttimeout=30
lb_weight=100
cccmaxhops=10
ccckeepalive=1

[reader]
label = Server1
protocol = cccam
device =
user =
password =
inactivitytimeout = 30
group = 1
cccversion = 2.0.11
cccmaxhops = 1
ccckeepalive = 1
audisabled = 1
disablecrccws_only_for = 098C:000000;09C4:000000;098D:000000;1884:000000;92B:000000;1813:000068;1708:000000;1709:000000;0E00:000000;0500:030B00;0500:050F000;1811:003311,003315;1883:003311;1819:00006D
disablecrccws = 1

Last edited:
Well that explains why i have a blank screen , but in other threads i was asked to run a command and thinking that was to do with original Ncam/Icam usage as i dont usually run commands with putty as never needed it.

So does movistar work elsewhere on another cam / fix

Well that explains why i have a blank screen , but in other threads i was asked to run a command and thinking that was to do with original Ncam/Icam usage as i dont usually run commands with putty as never needed it.

So does movistar work elsewhere on another cam / fix
you was asked to run a command for the sky de bouquets what you asked for (German)

movistar will be the same no matter what cam you use (Spain)

19.2 east has Spain, German and French packages

They are sending fake cws with Sky DE icam
There has been sufficient increase in ecm times
The same principles that happened with movistar

Back