New European super league includes six EPL teams

Some of the main figures of some of the big clubs have resigned.

Seeing as ESL has completely and utterly failed their positions were always going to be untenable.
Don't be surprised to see more high flyers bite the bullet in the next few days.

Juventus and think Arsenal one.

Can see others following suit after the major backfire.
So what about the spanish and italian teams are they out as well?

Fail to prepare and you must prepare to fail ha ha
I'd expel all 6 from all football competitions immediately for having such dirty thoughts :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56823501

All six Premier League teams involved in the European Super League (ESL) have now withdrawn from the competition.
Manchester City were the first club to pull out after Chelsea had signalled their intent to do so by preparing documentation to withdraw.
The other four sides - Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United and Tottenham - have all now followed suit.
Italian side Inter Milan are also set to withdraw as they no longer wish to be involved with the project.

Yet the European super league says it's not finished yet.
unnamed.jpg

Perez is desperate

He stated Madrid cannot survive in its current form without lucrative midweek games.

They have overworked their own soil by hovering up all the domestic tv rights. Their league is so uncompetitive that tab stations are effectively paying for the games barca, real and athletico play v each other : they have a whopping slice of a small pie.

Had they allowed competition in their domestic league they might, like United and Liverpool, have had the odd season outside the champions league but be able to take a decent chunk out of a huge pie

That his answer was another competition without jeopardy is telling.

But for them to be competitive on a European scale they need change.

Might they apply to the premier league? Amalgamte the French, Spanish and Italian top leagues in a 3 country premier league?

Not the end of this at all.

An unmitigated PR disaster for the 6 clubs involved.
They really are dummies aren't they. You would have thought they would have had contingency plans against a revolt and cast iron security that they could form a new league with no sanctions from the governing bodies. And still the man in the street, knowing this, will continue to fill their pockets with his hard earned cash, you could not make this up if you tried. God bless iptv :love:

It's funny how surprised these greedy owners were with the reaction of everyone against the super league.

What did they think would happen the money grabbing concept would be accepted?

Be surprised if UEFA allow back those who left the table.

Crap I may have been a bit hasty this morning.
Told a guy I didn't know how to put a man utd crest on a memorial. (I do really, do football crests a lot) as my own little protest against the euro league.
Now it seems I lost a sale for nothing, what a pillock :tired:
Update - I've just rung the guy back up and waffled him about finding a new way to do a man utd crest and think he's going to order the stone.

It's funny how surprised these greedy owners were with the reaction of everyone against the super league.

What did they think would happen the money grabbing concept would be accepted?

Be surprised if UEFA allow back those who left the table.
The big clubs generate funds and keep the game afloat, it is in the interests of uefa, fifa and the premier league to keep em onside.
Maybe a smacked botty and a fine then business as usual.

Will be interesting to see if all those vocal gobby fans shouting and ranting actually keep their word and boycott the club or just go back to normal when they are allowed in, covid permitting.
Yup they will go back cos they are full of hot air just the same as the big 6 clubs owners :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
To be fair you have zero clue about UK fan culture or fan culture in general and your support of United is one mediated through a television screen. I'm amazed you are so emotionally invested.

People who only watch on TV yet are so opinionated and passionate remind me of pre pubescent fans of boy bands, less red army more beleiber. Those that wear replica shirts are basically cos-playing at being fans in the same way as Trekkies dress as Klingons and nook at each other.

In any case you have absolutely no ground to stand on and mock people invested in the community, culture and match going support. Because you lack all those things and have about as much to do with United's success as you have with the success of, say, the first moon landing

Back