New European super league includes six EPL teams

Either the glaziers leave Manchester or United do, lol

Not a coincidence United arsenal and Liverpool being out of the champions league when this proposal was pushed.

They will no be able to fathom how they are not automatically assured a spot in the top competition. It wouldn't happen in the US.

They are trying to change the structure of our sport as it makes no sense to them

Well it looks like mission accomplished, I set out to play devils advocate and get your blood pumping and its worked, bait taken :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Now lets get back to reality and the bread n butter premier league with games against the mighty brighton, burnley and west ham :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
This ESL m'larky was never ever going to happen, it's like saying city and european cup :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Eds done the right thing and resigned, now how to we get the Glazers to sell up :unsure::unsure::unsure:
bf38ef5d-1554-4255-9ae8-26754de6cac1.jpg

The elder chuckle brother has raised a toast as well:

EzcJ0MNWYAEfkVk

Only kidding hes laughing at the demise of Liverpool from champs to chumps :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One title in 32 years :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Last edited:
Crap I may have been a bit hasty this morning.
Told a guy I didn't know how to put a man utd crest on a memorial. (I do really, do football crests a lot) as my own little protest against the euro league.
Now it seems I lost a sale for nothing, what a pillock :tired:

Well it looks like mission accomplished, I set out to play devils advocate and get your blood pumping and its worked, bait taken :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Now lets get back to reality and the bread n butter premier league with games against the mighty brighton, burnley and west ham :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
This ESL m'larky was never ever going to happen, it's like saying city and european cup :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Eds done the right thing and resigned, now how to we get the Glazers to sell up :unsure::unsure::unsure:

EzcJ0MNWYAEfkVk

Only kidding hes laughing at the demise of Liverpool from champs to chumps :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EzcJ0MNWYAEfkVk

There was a viral video about 15 years ago where a group of Scouse lads saw a manc bullying people on holiday, chucking people in the pool etc on an 18-30 holiday.

They pulled his phone number and ghosted him pretending to be a Scottish girl sexting him. They got him to drive 250 miles north to meet this girl and baited him to suck wantonly on a dildo and send them the video off his phone. They then phoned him and terrorised him for his 500 miles trip with a sex toy in his mouth.

The manc then tried laughing a long, joshing "I thought it was you guys haha', obviously fighting back tears and trying to a part of the banter.

Not sure why I'm reminded of that video...

There was a viral video about 15 years ago where a group of Scouse lads saw a manc bullying people on holiday, chucking people in the pool etc on an 18-30 holiday.

They pulled his phone number and ghosted him pretending to be a Scottish girl sexting him. They got him to drive 250 miles north to meet this girl and baited him to suck wantonly on a dildo and send them the video off his phone. They then phoned him and terrorised him for his 500 miles trip with a sex toy in his mouth.

The manc then tried laughing a long, joshing "I thought it was you guys haha', obviously fighting back tears and trying to a part of the banter.

Brilliant!!
Best post of the thread (y)

German clubs just get the fans don't they, absolutely in step all the way.

Can't decide which is the more embarrassing set, real Madrid and Barca who are maxed out on debt or the three American owned UK clubs who just cannot understand competition and risk in sport.

Last 48 hours has been wonderfully entertaining, I think I used the word schadenfreude in my first post in this thread. The debacle has completely delivered and its fitting a German word so wonderfully captures the feeling of fans as the last clubs are holding the rotten parcel as the music creaks to a stop.

Florentino Perez to El Chiringuito: "Here at Real Madrid we've lost a lot of money, we are all going through a very bad situation. When there is no profit, the only way is to play more competitive games during the week. The #SuperLeague will save the clubs financially".

Might want to focus on other measures like not spending more than you earn.

Where's 36red number lmfao

lets now see a max wage cap £50 per hour and no more leeching screeching agents with no brains getting paid millions for doing nothing.
bring players back from another planet to planet earth for goodness sake.

Some of the main figures of some of the big clubs have resigned.

Seeing as ESL has completely and utterly failed their positions were always going to be untenable.

Back