New switch models hacked.

Yes we are talking about Public hack. I know it's been hacked since day one but with so many limitations. Like the one you mentioned. Also, the games are freely downloaded so not sure why anyone would pay £70 to pay for someone to load the games. Unless you're paying for the Mod too which was also very simple.

My buddy now is running Firmware 7.02 Jailbreak and I load any games he wants onto a portable Hard Drive for him that were released prior to 7.02. Which is great.

7.55 latest one seems really stable now quality games on that firmware.

Yes it's been the case for long time where had to wait for upgraded firmwares to be hacked to enjoy newer games, dlc etc

Applying the hack/jailbreak doesn't seem to difficult just needs patience.

On ps3 at the time only option was to physically downgrade to 3.55 with a flasher and soldering internally and other steps also never did it myself. Found someone local who did it and jailbroke to whatever firmware was at the time and put some games as well.

On ps3 at the time only option was to physically downgrade to 3.55 with a flasher and soldering internally and other steps also never did it myself. Found someone local who did it and jailbroke to whatever firmware was at the time and put some games as well.

Yeah mate, PS4 was really simple all done in about 10 mins.

7.55 latest one seems really stable now quality games on that firmware.

Yes it's been the case for long time where had to wait for upgraded firmwares to be hacked to enjoy newer games, dlc etc

Applying the hack/jailbreak doesn't seem to difficult just needs patience.

People paid for a number of reasons you could have more games I think it was about £5 per game.

The main advantage was you could play online.

People paid for a number of reasons you could have more games I think it was about £5 per game.

Ah initally you said around £70 for 5 games. Probably cheaper to go legit from CEX lol. £5 is better per game is better. But you or whoever is paying is getting their pants pulled.

Pointless when all games then and now were and are on torrents for free. Not hard to add to HDDs.

Can't play online with hacked ps4 or ps3. BUT I knew few who could go online on CFW PS3 using psn patch and other apps and taking caution and never got their console banned. So some were lucky unlike most who went online.

I was tempted but never been much into online aspect myself.

Pointless when all games then and now were and are on torrents for free. Not hard to add to HDDs.

Can't play online with hacked ps4 or ps3. BUT I knew few who could go online on CFW PS3 using psn patch and other apps and taking caution and never got their console banned. So some were lucky unlike most who went online.

I know mate. Like someone still charging some £5 to rip a movie onto DVD for them lol

Ah initally you said around £70 for 5 games. Probably cheaper to go legit from CEX lol. £5 is better per game is better.
You had to have at least 5 games which would cost £70. Then any extra at £5 per game. The initial charge was for the hack plus the 5 games.

You had to have at least 5 games which would cost £70. Then any extra at £5 per game. The initial charge was for the hack plus the 5 games.

Rip off mate.... The initial hack was really limited. And that cost is pricey considering all games are freely available to download.

Rip off mate.... The initial hack was really limited. And that cost is pricey considering all games are freely available to download.
Better than the hack now you could play online. The limitation was you had to send off your ps4 off evreytime you wanted a nee game. I think it stopped working around 6.0. My son is a serious gamer so not worth hacking a console unless you can play online.

Got a hacked switch lying around I think I am going to get him to sell that if he wants a ps5

Better than the hack now you could play online. The limitation was you had to send off your ps4 off evreytime you wanted a nee game. I think it stopped working around 6.0.

No it's not better. Also, I remember the hack you were on about it was very simple to do yourself.

Better than the hack now you could play online. The limitation was you had to send off your ps4 off evreytime you wanted a nee game. I think it stopped working around 6.0.
Not sure how that early hack was better lol.

Not everyone favours online play you know. Most probably do but not everyone.

The hacks over last few years on PS4 have not just become stable for pirated games but other great features have come about which was not really on the early ones apart playing online.

On top of that with the hacks nowadays depending on where you go game updates, DLC especially is easy to get hold off and install yourself.

Said this before to people who played online dont bother with hacked PS3 or PS4 if you want to go online. For piracy its amazing and I would always go for hacked consoles because I have never been into online play myself. Personally find it overrated.

Mate it was never public. You needed a ntsc console and if you were online you had to run through a VPN.

I am not sure we are talking about the same one.

I remember it especially it needing to be the NTSC console variant. The current jailbreak is the best one there has ever been regardless.

I remember it especially it needing to be the NTSC console variant. The current jailbreak is the best one there has ever been regardless.
I was more commenting on people saying it took years to hack the ps4. When in reality it was done in months.

The only console I am aware of that has not been hacked is the xbox one.

I was more commenting on people saying it took years to hack the ps4. When in reality it was done in months.

It was hacked on release date lol. But like I keep saying the real stable and decent hack with little limitations happened several years later.

Kinda going around in circles but the ones that was done in the early stages wasnt a full hack or jailbreak. Yes it was a hack but was very limited with very limited features to what we see today.

Xbox one as you rightly have said has never been hacked and expect the Xbox Series to be the same.

You can actually play the ps4 via other means online if you wish.

There is no possible way to go online with a hacked PS4.

From what I have seen anyone who has they have been banned.

With the PS3 it was possible in some instances but certain steps had to be taken plus luck to go online.

Yes there is

Fair enough I am not clued up on that method then on the PS4.

From different PS scene forums I go on no one has said its possible to go online on the PS4 without getting banned.

But if your aware of a working method to this then thats a new one to me.

Back