New switch models hacked.

You can't use PSN but you can play online

For those who are obsessed with achievements/trophies since PS3 days till now hacked consoles not for them without PSN.

Just for Online play may be useful for some on PS4 if it indeed is a working method which hasnt been caught on yet.

For those who are obsessed with achievements/trophies since PS3 days till now hacked consoles not for them without PSN.

Just for Online play may be useful for some on PS4 if it indeed is a working method which hasnt been caught on yet.

Kinda going around in circles but the ones that was done in the early stages wasnt a full hack or jailbreak. Yes it was a hack but was very limited with very limited features to what we see today.

Xbox one as you rightly have said has never been hacked and expect the Xbox Series to be the same.
@channelking with respect you don't know what you are talking about. You could play every single game up until the hack stopped at 6.0.
I know mate. Like someone still charging some £5 to rip a movie onto DVD for them lol
What you are forgetting it was 2013. Most people it would take a week to download a ps4 game. And all backups worked. Yes if you FF 8 years on the new method is probably better. But there are limitations to the new method aswell.

@channelking with respect you don't know what you are talking about. You could play every single game up until the hack stopped at 6.0.

What you are forgetting it was 2013. Most people it would take a week to download a ps4 game. And all backups worked. Yes if you FF 8 years on the new method is probably better. But there are limitations to the new method aswell.

Fair enough mate. It seems your the expert regarding this and I am wrong so please carry on.

if you all get a ps5 then you wont have to have this argument about a 10 year old console 🤣🤣 ps5 is ridiculous graphics wise. I was always xbox but went over to the dark side, glad I did. No doubt it will be hacked in 2050, when the PS102 is out

if you all get a ps5 then you wont have to have this argument about a 10 year old console 🤣🤣 ps5 is ridiculous graphics wise. I was always xbox but went over to the dark side, glad I did. No doubt it will be hacked in 2050, when the PS102 is out

Not all can afford one mate :LOL: :LOL:

I still think PS3 CFW is phenomenal even to this day despite how old it is with what things you can still do on it which unlike PS4 is somewhat restricted in comparison despite it being hacked itself.

PS4 next for me if can get it cheap but in no hurry for it.

Not doubting PS5 graphics wise mate. Specs and hardware wise its off the chain. But I will wait a long while for it even more so until its hacked lol

Not all can afford one mate :LOL: :LOL:

I still think PS3 CFW is phenomenal even to this day despite how old it is with what things you can still do on it which unlike PS4 is somewhat restricted in comparison despite it being hacked itself.

PS4 next for me if can get it cheap but in no hurry for it.

Not doubting PS5 graphics wise mate. Specs and hardware wise its off the chain. But I will wait a long while for it even more so until its hacked lol
Yeah I get what you mean mate, but the price of the ps5 is really good imo, I was pretty shocked that it wasn't abit more in all honesty. CK you can get a xbox one (1st version) for very good price now you know. Might be worth you having a look, I dont think they are that expensive now and they are wicked

I’m a casual PC gamer and I download a lot in general. Say the average PS4 game is 40GB ball park figure I’m sure that most could download that in less than a week lol.

I’m sad enough to find this article UK fixed-line broadband performance, November 2014 - The performance of fixed-line broadband provided to UK residential consumers that states the average internet speed in the UK May 2014 was 18.7 Mbits/s. So the average UK Internet user was downloading 40GB files in around about 5 hours.

Not sure where you’re getting a week from for a 40GB file lol in 2013. Made me laugh though. 1997 called Mikey they want their internet speed back lol

4A02E33C-C8E8-4965-A45B-98564D5E74C1.jpeg

Yeah I get what you mean mate, but the price of the ps5 is really good imo, I was pretty shocked that it wasn't abit more in all honesty. CK you can get a xbox one (1st version) for very good price now you know. Might be worth you having a look, I dont think they are that expensive now and they are wicked

Ye £450 is price I believe atm. Think Christmas time with or without bundles price will be better than what it is now.

I wouldnt touch an xbox one with a barge pole mate :LOL: :LOL: . Plus its not hacked sadly

Not a fan boy or anything. But always have preferred Playstation since a kid and before that the mega drive and Nintendo consoles.

Have tried the original xbox and 360 at mates and cousins houses over the years but hated it never liked the controller and still dont lol. No doubt has some quality exclusives only on Xbox but Xbox has never been for me.

I’m a casual PC gamer and I download a lot in general. Say the average PS4 game is 40GB ball park figure I’m sure that most could download that in less than a week lol.

I’m sad enough to find this article UK fixed-line broadband performance, November 2014 - The performance of fixed-line broadband provided to UK residential consumers that states the average internet speed in the UK May 2014 was 18.7 Mbits/s. So the average UK Internet user was downloading 40GB files in around about 5 hours.

Not sure where you’re getting a week from for a 40GB file lol in 2013. Made me laugh though. 1997 called Mikey they want their internet speed back lol

View attachment 62773

Despite my internet issues still here and there lol.

40-50gb files takes me just over an hour to download.

About 35 mins for a 30gb 1080p remux file.

In 2014 I had 100mb speeds if not mistaken and again took me few hours for a 30gb file. So speeds were still fast enough to download PS3 and especially PS4 games then.

View attachment 62773
hamster-wheel.jpg

Despite my internet issues still here and there lol.

40-50gb files takes me just over an hour to download.

About 35 mins for a 30gb 1080p remux file.

In 2014 I had 100mb speeds if not mistaken and again took me few hours for a 30gb file. So speeds were still fast enough to download PS3 and especially PS4 games then.
Mate not many people had access to 50 gig speeds in 2013. Today the average is only 63 gig. The ps4 was fully hacked to play backups in 2013 on NTSC consoles. That's all I have been saying the hack was never made public.

So it was worth paying for the games in 2013. Of course today you can buy a low firmware ps4 and do a soft mod. Back then it wasn't that simple.

Last edited:
Mate not many people had access to 50 gig speeds in 2013. Today the average is only 63 gig. If you were lucky to be in one of the few virgin areas in 2013 you could get fast speeds.
Even with 50mb speeds then I dont see how would have taken a week to download a 40gb file or more on those speeds for alot.

Half a day maybe or less I am guessing at those speeds for such a size file.

Do agree not alot of areas then and even now you can say are getting superfast speeds.

But the speeds were sufficient then to be able to download such big files in a day.

Even with 50mb speeds then I dont see how would have taken a week to download a 40gb file or more on those speeds for alot.

Half a day maybe or less I am guessing at those speeds for such a size file.

Do agree not alot of areas then and even now you can say are getting superfast speeds.

But the speeds were sufficient then to be able to download such big files in a day.

The average UK Household had an internet speed of 18.7Mbits/s in 2014. Meaning the average household in the UK could download a 40GB file In roughly 5 hours not a week…

The average UK Household had an internet speed of 18.7Mbits/s in 2014. Meaning the average household in the UK could download a 40GB file In roughly 5 hours not a week…

Shows even then those actual download speeds were pretty fast only 7 years ago.

Now obviously you have all different speed packages ranging from 350mb to 500mb all the way to 1gig speeds.

How time has evolved speed increases.

Tbf it's more to do now with what router you have, having a solid router will help massively

Ye for Wifi speeds 100%

But for direct connections ISP routers are fine imo but wifi is where they arent as good as third party routers out there for sure.

Then you also have mesh systems for Wifi which seem to work great for most.

Back