Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New switch models hacked.

mike123

VIP Member
The switch lite and patched models can now be hacked.

You will need a team xecuter modchip then you can install the sxos software on your sd card.

The modchip is a soldered solution so becareful.

You can find out the offical sellers of the modchip and software by visiting the team xecuter website.

Below is a installation guide for the switch lite so you know what you are letting yourself in for

Attachments

• SX-Lite_v1.0_en.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 17

channelking

TK Veteran
Sad that PS4 and Xbox one not fully hacked like the switch.

Personally this new models would never touch as no soldering skills.

If experts out there then fair enough can get it done from them

nivyboy

Registered
@mike123 , my console is not patched , ive left the kids just to play the games i have bought for them but considering trying some of crack though as they want more games - just need to get some cables and decide which way to go. i havent updated my switch in ages as was worried it may effect it

pieeater2015

TK Veteran
@mike123 , my console is not patched , ive left the kids just to play the games i have bought for them but considering trying some of crack though as they want more games - just need to get some cables and decide which way to go. i havent updated my switch in ages as was worried it may effect it
If your switch is unpatched,you can update to the latest firmware if you want because atmosphere works on it.You are going to need a decent size micro sd card either 128gb or 256gb,A RCM tool and Usb-C cable.if you want to use your phone to send the payload you will need a cable from your phone port to Usb-C

NH Switch Guide

Last edited:

nivyboy

Registered
Thanks, good to know that re formware updates- will scan about for some instructions for atmosphere, current SD card is 128, Got a gig sitting , might need cable though, not unless can use my phone charger cable that USB to C..Got 9 games on cartridge but hopefully that will change soon. just need to read up on how not to get banned from the nintendo store , although wont be end of the world if i do.

mike123

VIP Member
you probably will end up getting banned but it is no big deal. use the shops tend to take up less space on your sd card.