New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

Hi all i tried to set up this Zgemma but to no avail. i cant seem to find where to where to put my cambs and line in. the freeview channels work but obviously because i have no line installed the other fims/sports etc wont work. ive lost the will im off to bed. i think i need to start again. Thank you to all who contributed. i need a step by step option. any ideas or advice is most welcome.

---------- Post Merged at 10:25 PM ----------

The box i have is a Zgemma star H1

Not sure to be honest

---------- Post Merged at 10:35 PM ----------

I'm going down the cable route whether that helps. Vm

im looking for the point where i can imput the info my provider sent for the cable option. i wonder if i have to load an FTP for it

Hi sucmnsee. i followed your info and used your flash to get up and running which was good but as i have both cable and sly connected i dont know what to do i'm gonna start again tomoz. my heads fried. thanks matey.

Also make sure using this image for cable you go to
Menu
Setup
System
Customise
Change pref tuner to C/S/T
And if no sat cable in tuner a set a tonnot configured.
No one has confirmed the above. Just how i think.

I wish someone would tell us the h1 h2 settings,!! lol Grrrrr lol

---------- Post Merged at 10:42 PM ----------

Ok no need to disable a then.

If ur stuck install teamvieeer on pc and ill do remotely

Thanks matey i'll have another crack tomoz. i'm most grateful to you all.

---------- Post Merged at 10:46 PM ----------

Just to confirm it's an Nline.

Your using an Nline stoddy.Although it would be a good learning cerve for you to do it yourself.Id take sucmnsee,s offer.You need to install filezilla on your pc so you can transfer /edit the newcamd.list file with the details of your server.Youll need the ip from the box.

Last edited:
Just an update. Factory reset the Zgemma H1 this morning, :fartlight:Have i ruined it i was going to start all over but it won't flash ive tried a lot of times either my usb is no good or my box is going on fleabay. i tried using a 2Tb hd but it didn't work.

I just wanted to try and work it out myself as Bobless says ya gotta give it a go. :pop smiley:

So to sum up. No nearer. god i'm pathetic ive been at it since 8:Am i'm off for a pint.:boo:

Back