New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

Blue hd now removed as too many complaints about speed. V easy to add urself.

No idea about ruya. Compatible with Hades?

Dunno mate I'm only new to this and it' crashes every time I scroll down to the second page it will crash also removed ts media to see if it will help and no joy [emoji17]

Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried installing the driver "usbserial (1.0-r1)" just wondering if it adds more support for USB pen drives which aren't normally recognised by the box, it can be very picky!

Seen a post earlier on how to change the channel numbers to sly numbers can't find it now if anyone can remember how to do it.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried installing the driver "usbserial (1.0-r1)" just wondering if it adds more support for USB pen drives which aren't normally recognised by the box, it can be very picky!

Its not that that causes it. The mbr on the usb gets corrupted. Any usb that has not been near a box at any stage will almost always work first time

---------- Post Merged at 11:03 PM ----------

Seen a post earlier on how to change the channel numbers to sly numbers can't find it now if anyone can remember how to do it.

If using this image and scanning abm right the channels are numbered like sky.....

---------- Post Merged at 11:04 PM ----------

Dunno mate I'm only new to this and it' crashes every time I scroll down to the second page it will crash also removed ts media to see if it will help and no joy [emoji17]

If set up with usb right and still crashing id say uvshould reflash
Dont uninstall mediaportal or it will crash and bootloop because of missing python file

Which version of fraggles skin is on this release sucmnsee? I really like it, and want to start playing around with things soon.

Blue hd now removed as too many complaints about speed. V easy to add urself.

No idea about ruya. Compatible with Hades?

Strange. I've found the Blue HD the best out of the lot and couldn't find any noticeable difference in speed compared to others. Each to their own I suppose.

Hi all i followed the instructions after the download but when the box boots i get a merry christmas 2015 and when i go to the options there is no storage device option? any ideas. the usb is read until the box starts to boot then the box just goes to the merry christmas screen.

Your box isnt flashing that image the meery xmas screen is the atv image that come from the factory, what mem stick you using?

Your box should say booth then flash as soon as you turn it on with usb inserted into the rear usb port it will only flash from rear port

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The image has not loaded either it is a USB problem or the image you have loaded to USB is not correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back