Not all epg coming through for iptv with crossepg

StevoAmigo1

hi guys just after some help, i have a iptv m3u line which I’ve used in echannelizer, and i assigned all the epg data references to every channel via the astra 28.2 option, however not all the epg data is coming through for every channel afterwards once i use the crossepg plugin to download epg, I’ve tried epg importer to no avail, Could it be an outdated vix image i have with old plugin versions etc causing the problem? I have a golden interstar running vix image 4.2, can i update the image to the newest 5.2? It does mention on wos website that my box isn’t supported but can i still flash the image regardless? Know this is a bit long winded but any help would be much appreciated thanks

LX3 is still supported by OpenVix. Maybe you are confusing cannot update with cannot flash

If your receiver is not supported, use OpenATV. You will then be able to install latest plugins.

Last edited:
LX3 is still supported by OpenVix. Maybe you are confusing cannot update with cannot flash

If your receiver is not supported, use OpenATV. You will then be able to install latest plugins.

Ok Cheers bud mines the LX2, think i will switch to openatv, what’s the comparison like compared to vix? Also can i use my slyk-1-hd skin with it? Or are there better skins these days?

Ok Cheers bud mines the LX2, think i will switch to openatv, what’s the comparison like compared to vix? Also can i use my slyk-1-hd skin with it? Or are there better skins these days?
I use infinity with all latest skins like wb skin chabs skins mate it's what ever you would prefer to use you can always try openatv and if you don't like it revert back there's grogbuild willo build (vix I think) there are a few you can try

Back