Now Starview is dead which box.

Joesoap

Hi every one like yourselves i have been waiting for reconnection with sv. it looks now like it will never happen even though i paid for 12 months and got 3 is now water under the bridge, so looking for another way to get what i want. As i know nothing about this any advice would be gratefully apreciated i have an old sky dish and a live cable. which way should i go any ideas????
thanks in advance

You have two options - Kryptview if you want to stay with cable, or satellite, the most used box seems to be the blade. with the Kryptview, there is no subscriptions, with satellite there is (approx £60 per year, I think)

It is ironic how this thread is title "best box????" and is posted under the Starview section, no surprise there.

The advice wheelo gave is pretty sound mate, Kryptview is the only real option left for cable viewers.

I don't own any boxes running cable, but I've also seen enough Starview posts to know that they are no good.

Blade media and its very good, another option is the skybox f3 budget box.

Have a look around the sat forums for more info.

openbox x3 is very good and simpl to set up mate

Plus it has a HD outout (HDMI) and the picture is ten times better then viewing from a scart connector, and this is from a cheap box, just
think what the quality could be like from a better box like the Blade 7000s or the VU+ Solo or Duo

Well as promised members wer certainly restored yesterday on the 15th and I will confirm that we are back up and running as we have been in the past!

So I can confirm we are not dead, we have been Resurrected and we are here to stay!

All services will b restored very shortly and all activations and memberships are back up and running :-)

Well as promised members wer certainly restored yesterday on the 15th and I will confirm that we are back up and running as we have been in the past!

How many ? Are all your channels up and running ?

Come on, be specific !!!lol

so how long is it going to be before all activations are done and channels up and running . and why cant we have our say on mysv every time the mod dont like wat we say they ban our ips bunch of amatures if you ask me

So I can confirm we are not dead, we have been Resurrected and we are here to stay!

All services will b restored very shortly and all activations and memberships are back up and running :-)

I will believe it when i see it so all of your 100,000 customers are all back up and running, ohh maybe i got that wrong to quote another poster who said you only need to activate 250 people so where has the other 90,000 people gone ?.

Also you can tell stakings i am back on here now if he wants to have another bash at me this time i will be able to reply unlike the last time great to be able to reply to the numpty trying to shift the blam for your fook ups on to me.

Ohh and all the channels are back up and running that is what is meant by a working box !!

Last edited:
so what now ???????????are they dead or not??????????? dont know how much more of this i can take

---------- Post Merged at 10:08 PM ----------

i was just getting into the idea of getting something else, now this!!!

Back