Now Starview is dead which box.

I've been told that you don't pay subs as it's not connected to Sly but Novasport instead? any info would be great. (y)

It depends which nova sport you're talking about. Greek nova sport on 13e needs a subscription, Bulgarian nova sport on 39e opens with an I2 key.

Thanx for the info, once I have the basics i can elaborate the rest.
The Apple Tv box looks interesting ie. no sat or cable just unlimited tv through net untethered. :faint:

Thanx for the info, once I have the basics i can elaborate the rest.
The Apple Tv box looks interesting ie. no sat or cable just unlimited tv through net untethered. :faint:

There is no patch available for the new apple tv as yet so be careful and do your homework or it could turn out to be an expensive viewing ;

just got f3 box installed today basically plug and play just had to get dish up had a wee hickup as am thick as shite but now all working perfect dont know how i waited this long to jump over to the sat side

just got f3 box installed today basically plug and play just had to get dish up had a wee hickup as am thick as shite but now all working perfect dont know how i waited this long to jump over to the sat side

Welcome aboard mate :)

There is no patch available for the new apple tv as yet so be careful and do your homework or it could turn out to be an expensive viewing ;

Quite right done some digging & as of yet their is not a patch for the new AppleTv (3rd generation) but there is for the 1st & 2nd gen Appletv :positive:

Im looking for a box too after my SV7 went poof.

Any idea? KryptV the best route? Where do i buy the last HD one?

Thanks!

Hi, mate got mine off gumtree it s the phenoix 850 hd well pleased with it you can pay anything from £220 upwards if you do get one mate plenty of people on here to help you out you won,t be dissapointed ,,,hope this helps

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah forgot to say no subs aswell,,,lol

Thanks for replying, guess i will trawl for a krpytview box then.

Im guess the reason it has no subs warrants the premium price.

Thanks for replying, guess i will trawl for a krpytview box then.

Im guess the reason it has no subs warrants the premium price.

I think a £149.00 price is not bad in my books, how much is a full sub per month look at it that way, where as if you had the Sv box you would have had to buy the box and pay for a sub, so work out the figures.

I think a £149.00 price is not bad in my books, how much is a full sub per month look at it that way, where as if you had the Sv box you would have had to buy the box and pay for a sub, so work out the figures.

Is that how much they are? Doesnt sound too bad tbh.

Where are they are that price?

^ Unfortunately they dont have the HD KV :(

Searched high and low for them but cant seem to find them. Few people on here have them but never day where they get it from.

Ok i thought you where looking for the A780 box m8 as you did not say any different, i have sent you a PM there so check your messages ;)

Back