Now Starview is dead which box.

kryptview only box on cable and still going for afew quid on ebay think your looking at abt £1oo for second hand one

seen one going for over £100 second hand on ebay
the other day,must be the starview exodus

I would go down the Sat Route m8, more HD channels to choose from (and a better choice of boxes as well) + if the provider goes down like StarCon has then you can switch over without buying a new box, which is what StarCon would like you to do..................I wouldn't spend any more money with these Rippers m8

odered skybox f5 will be here tomorrow so i can have a play over the weekend maybe even watch a bit of telly :)

i know your right about sv its had its day and i just refuse to pay again for something i have allready paid for. any way role on Friday

odered skybox f5 will be here tomorrow so i can have a play over the weekend maybe even watch a bit of telly :)

i know your right about sv its had its day and i just refuse to pay again for something i have allready paid for. any way role on Friday

why did you go for a box that there is help with i have not seen any tutorials or advice on setting these boxes up.

why did you go for a box that there is help with i have not seen any tutorials or advice on setting these boxes up.

From what i have read there seems to be very little difference between the f3 f4 f5 apart from a few small upgrades and the new look case. so i am hoping it wont be too difficult, And to be honest if it dont work out for what i payed i will get most if not all of my money back on a re-sale, plus its all part of the learning process.

i did take on board all the advice given here and on other forums before i bought it, but the price was a big factor as well :)

skybox F5 up and running, well pleased, should have left Starview long ago instead of waiting on empty promises :)

skybox F5 up and running, well pleased, should have left Starview long ago instead of waiting on empty promises :)

Great stuff happy days :) as for Sv users only people paying the £35.00 will be activated so if you did not pay in the last week or so you wont be getting a working box, not that its worth getting anyway as there is very limited channels working.

I were thinking of going the Sat route, does anyone know anything about STARSAT HD? If so is it anything to do with Starview?
I've been told that you don't pay subs as it's not connected to Sly but Novasport instead? any info would be great. (y)

guys if your sv has gone

factory default
reinstall veiw 3.00ups
rescan channals
let it scan n then reboot
1819 press

n you shud get back what channals you already had
no extras but what eva you had

lol you mean the same channels that has been on the box for the last 6mts that people paid good money for, "BIN THE FECKERS AND MOVE ON"

lol you mean the same channels that has been on the box for the last 6mts that people paid good money for, "BIN THE FECKERS AND MOVE ON"

I didnt want to have to say it lol but you took the words right out my mouth.

From what i have read there seems to be very little difference between the f3 f4 f5 apart from a few small upgrades and the new look case. so i am hoping it wont be too difficult, And to be honest if it dont work out for what i payed i will get most if not all of my money back on a re-sale, plus its all part of the learning process.

i did take on board all the advice given here and on other forums before i bought it, but the price was a big factor as well :)

i got two f3 its not hard to set up ann very good value

If you dont pay for a line you will not receive sly products thats a simple answer

Thanks I should of realised you'd have to pay for line first :gun1: just doing some research on sats.
I was recommended Starsat SR 2000 HD ACE, do you know if they are any good or can you recommend one? :)

Thanks I should of realised you'd have to pay for line first :gun1: just doing some research on sats.
I was recommended Starsat SR 2000 HD ACE, do you know if they are any good or can you recommend one? :)

Never heard of them but if this is your first Sat box i recommend the f3 HD box at least there is support and help for that box, or the blade 7000

Back