Nvidia shield 1st gen

You got to admire him I once remember him asking if you can get hacked versions of RD I think it's only £15 for 6 months
Lol. Tell me about it. He once asked me the same about DAZN sent him a link for one for $1 and still asked me if I’ve got a spare one lying around as moneys tight.

What is with Techkings these days lol.

I bet if we all were in a syndicate and we won the Euro Millions someone would moan who the f*ck is paying for the petrol to deliver the ticket to the head quarters lol
Tends to be just one or two and the same member in this thread spouting crap seems to do the same on every section.

However people by formuler and buzz boxes for the apps which is fair enough. So if you ask which box has the better apps ot would have to be formuler or buzz.

If the app that gets someone to the content they wish to stream is more important than the quality of the stream once they get to it then their opinion on a streaming device becomes pretty irrelevant imo.

If the app that gets someone to the content they wish to stream is more important than the quality of the stream once they get to it then their opinion on a streaming device becomes pretty irrelevant imo.
People say same about apps like smarters/xciptv ltq mytvonline purple some apps seems to run smoother than others for example I prefer xciptv over smarters as does seem to run smoother and clearer picture

Back