Offical Movie Thread

^^ I just acquired that one myself. ^^

I haven't sat down to watch it yet but i'm certainly interested. It seems very Tim Burton-esque.

Watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop over the weekend. Not bad, probably a 7/10.

Have the Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons here that I need to watch.

I found Benjamin Button quite good but very very long...
Watched Lesbian Vampire Killers and Wolverine yesterday. Lesbian Vampire Killers was very good (8/10) and Wolverine was okay (6/10).

@Ferg don't be surprised if you can't watch all of Ben Button in one sitting. I had to break it up into two sittings. Honestly, i wasn't real thrilled with it.

@Mooley Lesbian Vampire Killers? I'll have to look into that one. lol

I watched Walk he Line on christmas eve an since then i cant stop watching it i think its brilliant i think Joaquin Phoenix was great in it and his versions of Johnnys songs are brilliant..
Great film :grin:

^^ I just acquired that one myself. ^^

I haven't sat down to watch it yet but i'm certainly interested. It seems very Tim Burton-esque.

i enjoyed his nightmare before christmas i have to say, corpses bride wasnt too bad either, i think he's starting to slip a little though

@ Eva and 7th it's very funny I thought. Brit comedy/horror but I wouldn't call it horror really. Not madly violent.

I liked all those movies as well, Taken, Doomsday, the Underworld series.

Defiance was a really good movie too, i would have thought it would have won more oscars than Slum Dog.

It was a brilliant movie... and should have gone neck and neck with Slum Dog... ;)

^^You see, there i would have to say my pick would've been Gran Torino.^^

Agreed but I think he should have pulled his M1 Garand and did some damage. :grin: Great movie and for some maybe to much of a PC battle to overcome.. I think that's why it didn't do as well as some of the others in the same time frame. :)

I'm so far behind on movies I'll have to go to the MOVIE DATA BASE and find some info on the most recent events. ROFL. :p

Indeed, it was hard from a PC standpoint. But, i don't feel it was meant to be offensive. That's how this guy was. I know real people like that. It's just harder to accept in a movie i guess.

I'm a little behind too. Way too much sidework. Makes 7th a dull boy. lol

Got to finally sit down and watch Coraline last night. I really liked it. However, i don't think it's much of a kids movie. I'm going to give it an 8/10.

Just saw the preview for GI Joe.

Not real impressed with the preview. Maybe i'm expecting too much from a cartoon i grew up with. :grin:

Cartoons are always better!

I watched Changeling last night. Almost turned it off at the five minute mark, but it turned out to be a pretty good movie. I got sucked in, anyway.

Cartoons are always better!

I watched Changeling last night. Almost turned it off at the five minute mark, but it turned out to be a pretty good movie. I got sucked in, anyway.

Thanks.. been wanting to watch that movie for some time now.... I have an excuse to see it now.

Back