Offical Movie Thread

Watched "The Uninvited"
A young girl named Anna returns home after a stint in a mental hospital, Soons after returning home she starts seeing visions of her dead mother trying to warn her about something wrong going on in the house.
7/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched Fanboys while I was at work. I laughed at quite a few parts....why they waited soo long to release this movie, I don't understand. Made me remember how crazy it was for the release of The Phantom Menace.

Those of us in security at work love Mall Cop. It takes a humerous look at our work....and how we do have a few at work who tend to go a bit to far on their job....and some who just try and slide by.

My son and his friends loved it, my daughter wasn't that impressed, i thought it was quite funny, as i said, but not the best comedy i've ever seen. :)

What's strange, is my Sgt. falls asleep if he isn't doing anything. He will pull up in the truck, put it in park, lean back.....and he will be asleep till someone wakes him.....luckily the mic for the radio is right next to his ear to wake him!!

I leant him my copy, and his son was watching it and told him that they must have modeled Paul Blart after him!!

The Hunt for Gollum

Anyone seen 'The Hunt for Gollum', just downloaded it and was wondering if its worth watching.

No i haven't seen it sandie, it sounds like it could be interesting though.

Let us know please :)

I watched Starship Troopers 2 & 3 over the last couple of evenings. I enjoyed them, although i thought there were only three movies, it looks like there could be another one going to be made though. Anyone got any info on this?

Casper Van Diem has expressed interest to continue the saga by doing a 4th movie, or even a tv series. I checked thru my imdb pro account, and all I could find was him wanting to continue the series. He even mentioned he would continue even straight to dvd.

@axxo

Crossing Over was very good. I'm gonna watch it again this weekend.

The Hunt for Gollum was an independently made movie they made for nonprofit and streamed it online for free. It's not connected to the other Lord of the Rings movie in any way, as in it's unofficial.

What Doesn't Kill You

Check it out here

Great flick and cast, tis a keeper :)

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

No i haven't seen it sandie, it sounds like it could be interesting though.

Let us know please :)

I watched Starship Troopers 2 & 3 over the last couple of evenings. I enjoyed them, although i thought there were only three movies, it looks like there could be another one going to be made though. Anyone got any info on this?

Absolutely loved the first starship troopers, i felt was totally left down by the others though, if they can make another one like the first i would be thrilled!

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

@axxo

Crossing Over was very good. I'm gonna watch it again this weekend.

Glad you liked it rtm, watching it again myself with the misses over the weekend!

I already was bored on the early "copy" I got my hands on. I couldn't get what the movie was about, or all the buzz around it. I never even finished the movie....still have about 45 minutes to go or so.

I already was bored on the early "copy" I got my hands on. I couldn't get what the movie was about, or all the buzz around it. I never even finished the movie....still have about 45 minutes to go or so.

This makes 3 of us

Just watched Taken (eventually)
Great movie, thought Liam Neeson was brilliant. Plenty of action :)

Thanks Eva :)

Last edited:
just watched star trek
very good, nice action but didnt exactly live up to my expectations
all roles were played very well and was great to see some old faces (very old) making an appearance
my rating i'd still have to give it a 9/10 and would watch it again
role on the next one!

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

oh, watched ghosts of girlfriends past too
cant stand matthew whatever his name is
my rating 5/10
missus rating 7 or 8/10
i totally disagree with her though lol, plenty a eye candy for us blokes though, thats the only reason it got a 5 from me :)

Back