WooshBuild open webif in browser

Just download the image for your box from here and unzip it
openATV Nightly Downloads
put the unzipped folder on a formatted usb and into the box
power the box on and click the front standby button and it will reflash

You can then add infinity or grogbuild or whatever you like.

The above takes 15 minutes and ten of those are downloading and putting it on a usb

Just download the image for your box from here and unzip it
openATV Nightly Downloads
put the unzipped folder on a formatted usb and into the box
power the box on and click the front standby button and it will reflash

You can then add infinity or grogbuild or whatever you like.

The above takes 15 minutes and ten of those are downloading and putting it on a usb
i spent about 2hrs doing all of wot you said but its still the same i tried 3 differant sticks

Use the usb method to flash the box.
Format usb with FAT32 before you start.
If it doesn't flash, use a different usb and so on until it flashes, it's not uncommon for half a dozen or more to be tried before it accepts one.
Also try the front usb port on the box with each usb you use

Use the usb method to flash the box.
Format usb with FAT32 before you start.
If it doesn't flash, use a different usb and so on until it flashes, it's not uncommon for half a dozen or more to be tried before it accepts one.
Also try the front usb port on the box with each usb you use
so forget putty

Unless you have a initialised usb in the box, using a command line won't work.
You can initialise it using a second box if you have one but if not, you cant initialise it so download the image manually and flash in the normal way

Unless you have a initialised usb in the box, using a command line won't work.
You can initialise it using a second box if you have one but if not, you cant initialise it so download the image manually and flash in the normal way
hi pablo back again now the laptops fully charged ,i tried wot you said using usb sticks but no joy i have a stick that is inilised so i tried it with putty and managed to get openwebif on and used the command line to load wooshbuild it started but it would not finish and it was,nt even trying to load it on the zgemma ,do these have one of those push butten resets or should i bin it

hi pablo back again now the laptops fully charged ,i tried wot you said using usb sticks but no joy i have a stick that is inilised so i tried it with putty and managed to get openwebif on and used the command line to load wooshbuild it started but it would not finish and it was,nt even trying to load it on the zgemma ,do these have one of those push butten resets or should i bin it

Open putty again
Type root and click enter then paste this in and click enter again
wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

it will flash openatv 6.3 and then put grogbuild on for you

I think this has been the problem all along, the box probably isn't connected to the internet, replace the ethernet cable from box to router.
Reboot the router - power off for 3 mins minimum.
Power the box off too.
Power on the router and wait for it to finish flashing and farting.
Then power on the box

I think this has been the problem all along, the box probably isn't connected to the internet, replace the ethernet cable from box to router.
Reboot the router - power off for 3 mins minimum.
Power the box off too.
Power on the router and wait for it to finish flashing and farting.
Then power on the box
i will give it a go ta

Open putty again
Type root and click enter then paste this in and click enter again
wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

it will flash openatv 6.3 and then put grogbuild on for you
hi pablo me again it connected first time ,came up with my box zgemma so i now i was connected did all wot you said it loaded everything on putty all the way to all4one put in my password and user name said the box would reboot after 10 mins it still has,nt rebooted

Has it flashed grogbuild or wooshbuild?
Is there a monkey on the telly?
If it says fast restore in progress, put the kettle on because it's not fast

Has it flashed grogbuild or wooshbuild?
Is there a monkey on the telly?
If it says fast restore in progress, put the kettle on because it's not fast
nothing on the tv it seem to loadit all on putty or is that normal not sure but does it load straight away on to the zgemma or on to putty

Back