OpenATV 6.2

thats something to do in the morning
thanks

i see you can do it on the fly too

Last edited:
I just managed to flash the SF4008 and scan for channels and EPG before being summoned to watch TV with Mrs Willo :(

How are you finding it? Just flashed my Vu+ Uno4k. After scanning and setting up my IPTV bouquets the box seems to have gone slooow a bit like the Zgemma Start 2s going through menus and EPG seems to be lagging, might install catch flush just to check mem usage.

Does the Menory Information look ok?

Memory.jpg

It maybe that I've been using Vix for the last few months on my vu and Vix does seem to be slightly faster but I didn't think it was that different.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

got most thing working
seems to be the same

backup seemed to take a very long time, even longer for zgemma

one last problem to sort, but its a problem i had before so i can fix it

Ok the crash on updates, the update mentioned oe branding and noticed VU+ driver updates installed image dated 23122017 lets see how long this lasts lol

Working fine for me on FBC Tuner. A,B and C enabled rest disabled then tuner I for my Sundtek sat tuner

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Ah in my sleepy state at 6am when pulling the box out to flash it I may have not noticed that I pulled the cable cables out of the box

They would help?

noticed ATV6.2 late lastnight, had a few crashes dueing installing plugins...left it & went to bed with the view to finishing the install today (Im exspecting crashes & to be unstable...just cant stop myself from tinkering)!

Last edited:
Got it running on the Osmega, only issue so far has been ipk files not recognised if sent to var/volatile/tmp. They are picked up fine if sent to media/usb or media/hdd noticed a few have already reported issue on atv forum and it needs a symlink to install from tmp

Back