Openbox channels freezing far too much.

It will deffinetly be server then m8 chep other subscribed and deffinetly wont last the year or two they said there not bad boxes m8 if you get a good server your best to ditch the one on box ask on here for an nline or i can recomend the one i use and you will see the diffrence a solid server makes

Having the same trouble with mine at the moment, huge amount of freezing on sports and movies. Reset box and upgraded to latest firmware and still the same. Time to look for a stable cline or maybe an nline.

don't always assume it is the server. make sure everything your end is ok first and then get another test line. If the test line is still playing up their is something wrong with your box or network or even your sat equipment. when I first stared out with my skybox f3 which ever line I tried they started glitching after ages pulling out my hair the box did not like my talktalk router. so I got rid of the box bought myself a xpeed lx2 and never had a problem.

Mine was fine for 6/7 months so can't see mine being internet or sat

---------- Post Merged at 10:10 AM ----------

And how do I know if I need a cline or a nline?

Got a new server installed and although its improved massively im still 'glitching' about 2/3 times an hour.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Back